Sign in to follow this  
bioned

a safe place to log out?

im near the road between cherno and elektro so i feel very uncomfortable about logging of here..

where do you guys think are safe places to log off?

I usually travel deep into the woods. Once I feel I'm in a safe spot...I move an extra 400 meters inland. Find some of those trees with the low, thick leaves and make yourself comfy.

im near the road between cherno and elektro so i feel very uncomfortable about logging of here..

where do you guys think are safe places to log off?

near the road how near are we talking here.. Seeing this is the most heavily traveled road in the game i wouldnt have found it safe but hey thats just me.

I prefer to head into the woods find a nice bush spend a minute making sure i havent been followed and then log out in the bush for cover of me logging in ...

Woods.. from where you are its the best option. And do wait a minute or 2 before you actually log out. Just sit there, and make sure all is quite.

As people have said. Move into the treeline and take some time to make sure you are truly alone. As long as you do this, you should be fine. I've been able to log out virtually anywhere given time to scope out the area properly.

TBH, logging out is easy. Try logging back in at the centre of NWAF on a fully packed 50 player server. Now that was 'instant action' and a hell of a lot of fun!