burrowski

I ducking hate you bandits

Yesterday, I was affected by reading those threads... It made a feeling that I am a wrong person and I do ruin the game... So I stopped to kill every hi/low geared player and started to try ask before shoot, or, to make sure I can go away without getting shot down. Later on, I decided to go just screw into Elektro and I aimed 2 freshguys (1 hatchet, 1 bat) in peripherial firestation, when they noticed me aiming/being aware, I told I won't shoot, I can help with some consumables and I will continue my way, then I heard a mosin shot landing somewhere between us so I hid near wall and tried to look over to see what's going on and.... That nice doode with hatchet smashed me with first hit to unconsious, looted, and finished me.

No more mercy <3 KOS 4LIFE <3 :P

Yesterday, I was affected by reading those threads... It made a feeling that I am a wrong person and I do ruin the game... So I stopped to kill every hi/low geared player and started to try ask before shoot, or, to make sure I can go away without getting shot down. Later on, I decided to go just screw into Elektro and I aimed 2 freshguys (1 hatchet, 1 bat) in peripherial firestation, when they noticed me aiming/being aware, I told I won't shoot, I can help with some consumables and I will continue my way, then I heard a mosin shot landing somewhere between us so I hid near wall and tried to look over to see what's going on and.... That nice doode with hatchet smashed me with first hit to unconsious, looted, and finished me.

Are you seriously saying that you will keep on KoS because you went to Elektro and got betrayed?

First death with a 'geared' character is the hardest. It will get easier, and you will become less attached.

Death in Chernarus isn't a matter of 'if'.

You weren't being "friendly". You were being a dumbass. You should have NEVER let your guard down.

with every death you learn something, its not so black and white(bandits and hero's) as you make it seem, ive been shot by plenty friendlies and helped by many bandits so it is what it is, the most important part to member is that this is a game, yeah sure getting killed sucks but you re-spawn and get more gear and every time it gets easier and easier. Join a clan, most fun happens when you are with many ppl, I've even gotten killed by my own team mates, don't fret over spilled milk its gonna happen. Go find some ppl and shoot them just to see how it feels, you never know whose a friendly or a bandit. Learn to live with as little as possible in game, you DON'T need pristine gear trust me unless you want to take lots of pictures for your friends to see at how you are able to avoid all action at all cost. It takes me 30-40 min to gear up, sometimes i get get geared in 10 min. You dont need to run to the opposite corner of the map to get gear, that's just stupid. And yes I am a bandit but i choose to be one because being nice is boring as hell and you gain no favors from anyone by doing any good in game. accept that last fact and the game will be much more fun.

I came across a first fully geared friendly, yesterday. I was in army barracks and as i looked up, there in front of me was a player, i had no guns just an axe, and he was too far for me to reach before getting my head blown off. I just gave up, lifted my hands of the keyboard and waited for the black screen. He just stood there, i wasnt dead yet, so decided to lift my hand up in a hello gesture, fearing i might put the middle finger up by mistake. What a relief i had when he put his hand up as well, i could have given him a hug. It renewed my faith in dayz mankind.

I lost faith in humanity because of this game. Except for the Trusted Medics who saved my life.

I lost faith in humanity because of this game. Except for the Trusted Medics who saved my life.

Noone gives the Rescue Force enough credit... ;-;

I have yet to shoot anyone other than Zombies,yet I have been killed a lot

mostly by Base camper/server jumpers at the airfields ;)

I went along shoreline the other day all geared up and armed to the teeth looking for trouble

all I found was new spawns ,so I told them where I seen backpacks and food

I shared some food and pop with two individuals on two seperate occasions on that walk without harm

it felt good,to be nice to someone

I was hoping to see a Bandit and kill him but did not find any :)

I have yet to shoot anyone other than Zombies,yet I have been killed a lot

mostly by Base camper/server jumpers at the airfields ;)

I went along shoreline the other day all geared up and armed to the teeth looking for trouble

all I found was new spawns ,so I told them where I seen backpacks and food

I shared some food and pop with two individuals on two seperate occasions on that walk without harm

it felt good,to be nice to someone

I was hoping to see a Bandit and kill him but did not find any :)[/quote

You're a stand-up citizen of Chernarus and should be commended for your community service. I have also never killed a player in cold blood.

Noone gives the Rescue Force enough credit... ;-;

I never even hear of ya. I will call on ya! What's ur Teamspeak?

Had my first Bandit experience the other day, had a nice M4 new compass, good amount of ammo and a lot of other nice shinny things. Was running on the southern part of the map and heard sniper fire. I was already in the deep tree's and thought I would be ok. But a bullet hit me and I started zig zapping threw the deep woods and thought I could run out without getting shot, was hit 2 more times, was thinking to myself how the hell, and what a shot. But worked out for the best, started over and went all civilian geared and did a little pvp, enjoy the restarts and like they say don't get attached to your gear, but the good news is there is tons more. There is my short story, and also was looting civilian gear and ran into a police station and a guy was looting with his gun out, pointed at the door I walked in, and I thought he was a bandit, so blasted him with my over under 7.62 and he fell, reloaded my last two rounds and finished him, turns out he was "friendly" so I tried to bandage him. Was to late, but I Tried. Was a fun experience, really digging this game....

Edited by biggb45s

I agree.

All players must be killed on sight. If you don't have a weapon, go find one and come back to kill them for being dumb enough to trust you.

Kill everyone on sight my friend.

• Like 1

I never even hear of ya. I will call on ya! What's ur Teamspeak?

Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce

I agree.

All players must be killed on sight. If you don't have a weapon, go find one and come back to kill them for being dumb enough to trust you.

Kill everyone on sight my friend.

You are what I call a noob bandit. You kill on sight because you are too scared to trust people.

The way I see it, the journey is more important than the destination.

It's a good way to keep your cool for a game like this.

Honestly the most fun I have in the game are from start till I'm geared up.  I have a few real life friends that I group with and one went all Ralphie rage (beans to anyone that gets that reference) on a gas pump.  We had previously shot it so much we figured it wasn't in the game yet that they blow up, he had played the mod and I guess they smoke before they blow up also.. well long story short he had to re-gear and talking over vent with him as he worked back to where we normally play he was having so much fun I almost suicided just to join him.  As the game currently stands the Journey IS the game IMO.

In a game such as DayZ SA, be prepared to die A LOT, be it by other players or the worst of them all.....LADDERS!!!

But in all seriousness, Bandits aren't worth getting riled up about, they make this game interesting, and interactions more exciting.

I don't support people who just KoS, but I'm not about to tell them they can't, just as much as they can't tell me that my style of play is wrong too.

Although I wish the Bandits/KoS players would make it a little bit more interesting of an event than simply shooting and then moving on.

I die more from them stupid ladders than anything and all ways getting all geared out too.  Most the times I get killed by bandits it's when I'm still new spawn and hardly any gear.  Though I do have a rant...I just died from starven to death cause the only thing I could find that wasn't rotten or in a can was one apple.  Couldn't find anything to open the dang cans.  I ran from the coast to get away from bandits and couldn't find any food in 5 lil towns.....and they hadn't even been picked out as there was a lil this and that in them.

ladders way OP in this game

• Like 1

I've had several encounters with Bandits thus far, most of them resulting in my death. Today I was happy though, because, even though I got dropped (I think by a Hero) on my regular character, I jumped onto my hardcore character that was sitting in Cherno and said "fuck it; it's MY turn to kill someone".  So I ran through the woods to Electro, and up to Sniper Hill, where I was hoping to come across a Bandit trying to snipe people in the town. I didn't find one, but, after a few minutes, I saw someone running up the hill in my direction with their gun out. I think they saw me, because they started running back and forth; I stayed still and waited for them to emerge. Suddenly, I saw him pop out from behind a tree about 50 feet ahead of me, so I waited, and when he popped out again, I started shooting. He took cover a few times, and each time he popped out I shot him again, until he fell to the ground. Just then I saw another person, presumably his buddy, so I tried to change position since I figured he would try to flank me. That's when I was dropped from behind. In hindsight, I think there might have been 3 of them, and they might have been Friendlies, in which case I would feel bad for shooting one of them. But then, the last time I trusted someone who said they were friendly, I was shot in the head while dropping food for him. So I learned not to trust anyone I encounter. I did feel good, however, since I had finally managed to bring someone else down after dying to Bandits at least a couple dozen times. The moral of the story is, as plenty of people have already stated: don't trust anyone, even if they claim to be friendly; keep your weapon trained on them at all times, and be ready to shoot them at the slightest twitch. I probably won't play again until my friends are able to join me again, but my plan in either case is to keep my weapon trained on the head of anyone I come across, and tell them to put their hands in the air and drop all their gear onto the ground; if they comply, then they live and I help them if they need it. If they refuse or hesitate, they die. Simple as that. I give them the option to live, and they either take it or don't.

what gear did u had looted ? and sorry to hear u got shot full geared without shooting one single shot back, thats the worst way to go down i think.

I came across a first fully geared friendly, yesterday. I was in army barracks and as i looked up, there in front of me was a player, i had no guns just an axe, and he was too far for me to reach before getting my head blown off. I just gave up, lifted my hands of the keyboard and waited for the black screen. He just stood there, i wasnt dead yet, so decided to lift my hand up in a hello gesture, fearing i might put the middle finger up by mistake. What a relief i had when he put his hand up as well, i could have given him a hug. It renewed my faith in dayz mankind.

Damn man, sounds like you met me xD.