ktulu123@live.com

Kidnapped, Robbed, Tortured & Beaten to Death. The dark side of DayZ

This is footage recorded a couple weeks ago on an experimental server. I meet a group of Russian players that kidnap & torture me. It's a bit different to my usual type of DayZ video, make sure you stay till the end. This is the dark side of DayZ

Cheers & Enjoy!

• Like 6

From what people post on here, I feel like torture and pain is more the front door of DayZ...and the backdoor too I imagine.

I hope my beans ease your pain.

Edited by GpB311

Handcuff + burlap sack someone and then proceed to punch them in the head while rambling inane nonsense or asking ridiculous questions.

like "who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Bandits gotta spice it up - I'm having a blast with my schizophrenic bandit who happens to have a really odd case of amnesia.

Edited by Dethsupport

I enjoy what myself & my group do. Just having the craic with lads :P But yeah I agree there needs to be some new forms of banditry. We tried Russian Roulette & that worked out really well, have to try it again

Russians are always dickheads in this game.  Yeah, it's just a life simulator for them.

I laughed when the dude said that.

I enjoy what myself & my group do. Just having the craic with lads :P But yeah I agree there needs to be some new forms of banditry. We tried Russian Roulette & that worked out really well, have to try it again

On hardcore a buddy of mine was a fresh spawn and was captured near a factory by a few bandits. They had already captured a few others and they held a fight club in the factory where the winner would receive some food and the loser would receive a bullet to the head.

My buddy knocked out four and was the champion.

Creativity is what separates the memorable bandits from the typical ones.

On hardcore a buddy of mine was a fresh spawn and was captured near a factory by a few bandits. They had already captured a few others and they held a fight club in the factory where the winner would receive some food and the loser would receive a bullet to the head.

My buddy knocked out four and was the champion.

Creativity is what separates the memorable bandits from the typical ones.

Fair play to you're mate! Yeah we try to change it up a bit, have a look at the Roulette video on my channel & let me know what ya think.

Fair play to you're mate! Yeah we try to change it up a bit, have a look at the Roulette video on my channel & let me know what ya think.

I've seen numerous Russian Roulette videos - I have yet to make my own video but you're welcome to use my idea.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/174852-russian-roulette/?hl=%2Brussian+%2Broulette

Its quite entertaining

The Russian dude sounded nice to me. Friendliest bandit i've ever heard anyway. You on the other hand sounded pretty dry and unfriendly to be honest. Sounds like you didn't realize this is what most people spend their time doing, playing a game like its a game, rather than an immersive experience.

Most bandits i hear have about the same charm this gentlemen has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKA4hYKgO8

Edited by Thane

They remind me of the Orcs of Dol Guldor.  Glamdring will smite them!  Filthy vermin...  These lands are infested with Orcs and all manner of vile creatures! 

• Like 2

Time of video 2:27, right side of screen. Wtf is that, looks like 2 gay guys.

Edited by TokumeiSennin
  • Like 1

There only is a lot of KoS because you coastal-nabs keep going to the danger. KoSsers don't KoS they just deliver the death that you nabs are searching for time after time again. Stop being a target ;) bloody noobs

Time of video 2:27, right side of screen. Wtf is that, looks like 2 gay guys.

Haha yea, saw that too, made me laugh :lol: