Sign in to follow this  
Draco122

Colt New Service

Something I found strange was finding .45 ACP rounds in Residential locations despite the fact that the only .45 caliber pistol in the game was the FNX45.

So I'd like to suggest this pistol, another Revolver to be added.

The Colt New Service in .45 ACP:

Colt_New_Service_1370.jpg

It would spawn in Residential Buildings and like the Colt Python, hold 6 rounds. It would come with two additional reload based attachments. A Full Moon Clip (Full 6 rounds) and a Half Moon clip (3 Rounds)

I had already asked for a Colt Official Police or S&W Model 10, but are quite similar but chambered in .38 (Official Police was chambered in a few more off calibers as well). So I guess if they wanted to add another revolver but not a new caliber this'd be a good option, or an M1917.

I had already asked for a Colt Official Police or S&W Model 10, but are quite similar but chambered in .38 (Official Police was chambered in a few more off calibers as well). So I guess if they wanted to add another revolver but not a new caliber this'd be a good option, or an M1917.

The Colt New Service and the M1917 are the same gun, just the M1917 is the Military version

The Colt New Service and the M1917 are the same gun, just the M1917 is the Military version

Based on the cavalry insignia, I can assume your picture is of an M1917? :P

If we get a .45ACP revolver it should probably be something more modern, like the Smith & Wesson 625. Great gun, although the trigger pull is horrible from the factory :). It would need moon clips, too, which would work the way the speedloaders (incorrectly) do now, and stay in the revolver with the rounds.

Personally I'd love to see a Smith & Wesson 547, but that's just a personal fetish of mine. It's a revolver that fires 9x19mm rounds, without half or full moon clips!

Edited by Rickenbacker