Sign in to follow this  
Kellrush (DayZ)

How i take care of babie killers

my keyboard is a bit botched atm. Ms, Ks, and Is stick sometimes. samething with q,w,e,r somtimes. i play a lot of league too lol

Sticky you say.

I wonder whyyyyyyyy????

May i suggest a box of kleenex.

• Like 1

lol funny, get a plastic sheet like a Gallagher show

but to be serious 

family and i switched to e-cigs to help get off smoking, and we mix our own E-juice shit. i had a bottle of glycerin on my desk open (like an idiot) and swing my chair around when i stood up bumped my desk, and now some of my keys have E-juice underneath em. (i have a new keyboard already in the mail)

Edited by Kellrush

and if we saw you doing that on the coast you would be laying in a pool of your own

Cool, I highly doubt that but cool.

No, it makes the post better XD

damn XD well i guess im stuck with it lol. damn you keyboard! (doesnt help i dont pay attention to what i type as well lol

Cool, I highly doubt that but cool.

nothing to doubt. thats what we do when we play we hunt campers and bambie killers. as soon as we see you do somthing like that we end you right then and there. cant really run with 7-9 (depending on the day) people unloading clip after clip, round after round towards you, but if you care to try then go right ahead but its a guarantee it wont end well for you.

i REALLY wish though that you could edit a thread name (obviously not change it to something totally different but at least fix spelling) but then again it was my own fault XD

brb Kellrush.exe has stopped working

nothing to doubt. thats what we do when we play we hunt campers and bambie killers. as soon as we see you do somthing like that we end you right then and there. cant really run with 7-9 (depending on the day) people unloading clip after clip, round after round towards you, but if you care to try then go right ahead but its a guarantee it wont end well for you.

Don't think all groups gather around each other, what if I tell you that there are groups covering each other from a few 100 meter distance so you cant get pinned down ( what you are trying to manage unloading) and can cover each others backs. Or perhaps you should try to work on your aim so you don't have to unload clip after clip to kill someone  :P

But then again Im not killing fresh spawns and we only focus on groups

Don't think all groups gather around each other, what if I tell you that there are groups covering each other from a few 100 meter distance so you cant get pinned down ( what you are trying to manage unloading) and can cover each others backs. Or perhaps you should try to work on your aim so you don't have to unload clip after clip to kill someone  :P

But then again Im not killing fresh spawns and we only focus on groups

i never said we gather around each other -_-.

we stay in a group yes but clumping up is a stupid move. 

anyone who works in large groups knows this. there would just be way too much cross fire

and if you dont focus on fresh spawns then you dont have to worry about us killing you

but once again if you think you can try us then go ahead, i wouldnt mind the target practice

ya gotta admit dumping ammo on someone is pretty fun. dont need to worry about their loot damage if you dont need to loot lol :D 

(although our new guy wasted 2 of the double mags trying to kill a couple zombies in zub -_- smh. i foresee that giving us a bad time in the future maybe)

There's no way in hell you're 19!?

and what happend when you woke up ?

You can tell right away that he meant bambie killers. It's right in the second line of the post.

@chay- yes im 19

@HrkiGV- i get what your saying, what you should be asking is "what happened when you fell asleep"

and i would say "i slept like a rock with a clear conscience

@Konock- thanks for the backup. i honestly didnt realize i made that mistake untill it was too late. i wish there was some way to edit it but oh well. was my fuck up anyway