Sign in to follow this  
Kellrush (DayZ)

How i take care of babie killers

was a pretty low pop server. jumped from 7-10 every now and then.

I bumped into a bambie on my way to balota, freaked him out but calmed him down with a few cans of food and a canteen. he was telling me not to go to balota because this group of asshats was camping it. i asked him if he was interested in some gear and he said "hell yeah" 

i set myself up in my favorite little hidy hole up in commie blocks with a decent view of the strip below. i msg him to start running into airfield and reluctantly he starts hauling ass towards atc tower. i see him duck down i hear the little *pop* *pop* of a few m4s being tapped off. hes ducked down spewing blood but hes fine. he bandages himself. and msgs me that he doesnt wanna die and end up running all this way to balota again. i till him to sit tight

the shots haq come from the atc tower itself. and thats when i see em. 2 guys one prone one crouched. prone guy was on top of the tower itself. (easy target) other guy was a little bit harder shot. he was inside tower all i could see was the very tippy top of his head (no helmet than god) and his backpack and the top of his gun

i tell him i need him to do one last thing and that he can take all the loot he wants. i tell him i need him to sneak around and start climbing up the ladder thats on the side of the atc tower. after about 3 minutes of arguing he finally does it. the 2 would-be-assholes turn at the sound of him moving up the ladder. just as i wanted the guy INSIDE comes out and readys himself at the top of the ladder, ready to kill my bambie. 

i shot and i dont thin they really understood what was going on because once the guy at the ladder drops his buddy on top of the tower stands up to peek over the edge. i thin was was thinking his bro was shot by someone from the gound or something. my bambie had froze halfway up the ladder scared shitless. 

i range out another shot, didnt kill him right away just nailed him in the arm . i see him freak and he goes prone, crawling towards the center thinking he cant be seen. my last shot rings out and i see him go still.

bambie is asking me what happened. told him everythng was ok. and to climb up and loot his prize quickly before anyone shows up

i made a bambie very happy that day, and i helped clear balota of a few assholes. 

• Like 17

Babie Killers?...

The hell?.

You can tell right away that he meant bambie killers. It's right in the second line of the post.

• Like 2

There's no way in hell you're 19!?

Edited by Chay(UK)

my keyboard is a bit botched atm. Ms, Ks, and Is stick sometimes. samething with q,w,e,r somtimes. i play a lot of league too lol

You can tell right away that he meant bambie killers. It's right in the second line of the post.

this

If somebody calls me a fucking bambie ingame I will kill you with my fists ^^

Then later that day that bambie shot you with all the gear you got him. Way to go. 

If somebody calls me a fucking bambie ingame I will kill you with my fists ^^

Then later that day that bambie shot you with all the gear you got him. Way to go. 

@meta bambie doesnt mean your a noob. its just describing your threat level. thus you are unarmed, have nothing and are a lilttle "bambie" dear

when we see a geared fellow, he is called a "bull"

@skow, no he thanked me and i never saw him again i just warned him to stay away. believe it or not when you dont treat people like shit they tend to no treat you like shit either. its communication and just common friendly contact with a random out in no mans land that really shows people that its ok to be friendly.

Yeah yeah, threat level... There are so many players fully geared which are no threat at all because they are way too noob. As a freshspawned, I go to a big city to knock you out with my fists. And just like that i'm geared again. So if people like to be bambies, go on. But if you think I am no thread to you because I have no weapon, you are wrong and that bambi will make you cry

@meta bambie doesnt mean your a noob. its just describing your threat level. thus you are unarmed, have nothing and are a lilttle "bambie" dear

when we see a geared fellow, he is called a "bull"

@skow, no he thanked me and i never saw him again i just warned him to stay away. believe it or not when you dont treat people like shit they tend to no treat you like shit either. its communication and just common friendly contact with a random out in no mans land that really shows people that its ok to be friendly.

what you dont realize is that if they part ways later and you end up crossing paths again, chances are they aren't going to remember what you looked like. It's not like they can see your name. And 90% of players shoot on sight once they have a weapon. Survival tells me that if I help a player get a gun, they will later be a threat.

what you dont realize is that if they part ways later and you end up crossing paths again, chances are they aren't going to remember what you looked like. It's not like they can see your name. And 90% of players shoot on sight once they have a weapon. Survival tells me that if I help a player get a gun, they will later be a threat.

Stop calling them bambies...

Yeah yeah, threat level... There are so many players fully geared which are no threat at all because they are way too noob. As a freshspawned, I go to a big city to knock you out with my fists. And just like that i'm geared again. So if people like to be bambies, go on. But if you think I am no thread to you because I have no weapon, you are wrong and that bambi will make you cry

@skow if it ends up that i die to that same person later i honestly wouldnt care. i would be fully geared, wouldnt be near high pop areas where people would normally be at, so it would be my own fault. i dont bitch about KoS, that would be hypocritical of me, i have done my fair share of KoS from sheer paranoia or me being an inch from death and not wanting to risk the character wipe. and if he KoS'd me i wouldnt be mad at him. chances are he was put in the same position. I KoS sometimes out of fear. Unlike a lot of people who KoS all the time just to take shots at something or to get an extra clip off of someone when they could spend an extra 10 mins trying to find it instead

@hosty i will continue to call them bambies, its YOUR choice whether or not you call them that just as its MY choice to call them what ever i like

@meta-i understand fresh spawns can do that. anyone whos been playing dayz understands basic things. and you cant tell if someone who is fully geared is an actual noob or if they are just trying to punk you. (i have had both happen to me, wont lie ive made stupid mistakes) and props to you for being able to do that but you not having a weapon and being labeled as a bambie doesnt mean i let them get near me. i wont shoot a bambie on sight but if i dont trust what they are doing (example getting near me or blowing cover) then i wont hesitate to put one down if it means getting my own life out of risk, and them letting you get near them like that isnt a sign of skill on your part just a sign of stupidity on theirs.

• Like 1

You might wanna adjust your signature. If I would kill a fresh spawn no one is really protecting them as they are laying a pool of blood..

@hosty i will continue to call them bambies, its YOUR choice whether or not you call them that just as its MY choice to call them what ever i like

Well whatever, it's a stupid word that people use, calling someone a "bambi" just because they have no gear doesn't mean they suck at the game or they are new.

Well whatever, it's a stupid word that people use, calling someone a "bambi" just because they have no gear doesn't mean they suck at the game or they are new.

+ those "bambies" aren't that helpless in DayZ SA, they can punch the sh*t out of you without the help of weapons.

Bambi doesnt mean noob by any means. like i said before its just a threat level (and even they can be a big threat) but if you play with a large amount of people like i do (which i dont think you do or you would have understood this right away) when your in chat things can get a bit hectic as far as chatter or noise go. and when shit hits the fan you are just trying to spew what ever your tryinf to say out all at once as quick as possible

example

radio control tower =atc

fresh spawns =bambi

high geared threat=bull

snipers= some people say moss

bambie killers=hunters

hill campers=hermits

its the same reason why you say "cherno" instead of the full name. 

in all honesty this is bs that people get so offended over something like this (no matter what you say the fact that your complaining about it means your offended in some way) 

what you call things is your choice. if you wanted to call my version of "bambies" as "cock suckers" or "no geared n00b fag"  or what ever i wouldnt care. i wouldnt agree with it, but i wouldnt care. its not like i can do anything about what you say i have no interest in doing so.

its like calling someone a fag. you cant sit there and tell me you haven't called someone a faggot, not because they are gay but ..well...because they are just being a huge faggot. its not the right word to use. but you still use it and its meaning doesnt necessarily mean what people think. 

its just code used to lessen unwanted chatter or confusion  get in with a group of 8 and get into a fire fight in cherno and you tell me how stressfull that is.

once again its bs that your getting upset. grow thicker skin. i call things what i want to call them and you go ahead and call things what you want.

You might wanna adjust your signature. If I would kill a fresh spawn no one is really protecting them as they are laying a pool of blood..

and if we saw you doing that on the coast you would be laying in a pool of your own