Ulysses404

Need some extra help? Backup from bandits? Security services for Hire! Post Here!

It's not like he's demanding any payment and even what he refers to accepting doesn't cost people anything outside of the game.

It's his gear he's risking to try helping people, no need to be dicks.

• Like 2

Good job OP. Ignore the morons.

They're just pissed that that bambi they thought they owned is calling in backup.

This is the sort of player driven, organic content that DayZ will be full of when finally released.

PM me if you need a partner. Would be glad to help.

Mercs FTW.

:beans:

Edited by AryanBoogeyman
  • Like 3

pacific coast m7+1 you know the score! I love this game but fuck me this world fucked lol.

People honestly thinking they're going to get paid by helping people. End me now ffs, it's like an episode of black mirror.

WE KNOW THE TIME

just don't have any to give

keep on rocking in the FREE WORLD

maybe OP can post his free advice? make a youtube series to help newbies?

form a noob friendly clan to train people up?

solo merc? please!

if op makes a dayz merc clan/advice thread he has my beans, otherwise gtfo

Hello there

If you dont like the ops offer then simply ignore it.

Any more insults/trolling and I start to hand out infractions.

If the guy wants to roleplay then fine. Its not hurting anyone.

However we frown on asking for donations on the forums.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 3

I doubt OP meant money as far as donations go but rather ingame donations such as beans, bullets or med supplies. People seem to get so worked up so fast, it's almost sad to watch. Let's give each other a break here.

Personally I like the idea of a little RP, can't ever go wrong with that. If it's fun for you ingame, knock yourself out! That goes for everyone out there. Even the KOS'ers. While they may not stop doing what they're doing, the allow other players to have fun as countersnipers. That's gotta count for something.

Peace, Love and Zambies

• Like 2

roleplay is cool as forum mod said.

asking for money/service exchange is against the rules

I got a mission for you mister mercenary! i need to get killed i am stuck in some rocks at the ship reck.

Reward: b95, sawn-off, ammo, etc

• Like 1

I got a mission for you mister mercenary! i need to get killed i am stuck in some rocks at the ship reck.

Reward: b95, sawn-off, ammo, etc

let us know how it goes!

L

I miss global sidechat simply for the RP elements it added on the fly.. dont miss the shte talking though on it :P

• Like 3

Here's a shout out to all my fellow Survivors, Scavengers, Medics, Heroes, YouTubers, New Players, and other individuals in need of Security services!

I'm posting here to let you all know that I am starting a service where anyone in need of support, help, or extra security/protection can hire me on for an extended amount of time until they no longer need/want my help. Right now im just taking donations from anyone I assist, so its technically free right now. I know some may think this is a waste of time, but Im just trying to get creative with what I can do with the game in its current form and help others if they want it.

What I do/can help with

Need someone to provide over-watch while you loot the town? Call me up!

Getting hunted by a pack of bandits? Call me up!

Are you a streamer/youtuber who constantly gets stream sniped? Call me up, and Ill do my best to help you out!

Medics providing assistance to survivors need extra security so you dont get ambushed? Im your guy!

Is that one guy in Electro killing innocent survivors and you cant do anything about it because he has all the loot in town? Let me know, ill take care of him.

and just about anything you can think of related to this! Will provide any form of Security, Over-watch, scouting/navigation, etc. Im a jack of all trades! I can provide medical/supply assistance for you, but I mostly work on security services.

Experience/Skills

My Name is Matt, but i prefer to be called Vee, as that's what i usually go by online. Im 20 years old, I've played Arma and DayZ for around 2 years now, Im very experienced in it. I know strategy very well, I know my way around Chenarus very well, and I work great by myself or with a group of 2-4.  Im pretty damn good at what I do, so when you call me up, you can expect reliability, and the job to get done. I cannot show you proof of my work just yet, so you'll just have to take my word for it. In the past I used to play with a friend from the Netherlands, and I was really the only guy he wanted to play with because I was such a good teammate, and i knew how to have a good time while doing what I do.

Payment

I will take payment of any kind. Right now, I will be taking donations, so my services are technically free, but as time goes on I will probably be in need of something. I do not ask for much. Usually If i do require payment, I'll ask for what I need most at the time like a can o' Beans, battery, a few bullets, etc. Donations are always welcome. Please do not offer me 6 pairs of pants though or something else that ridiculous, i need stuff I can use :D

Contact

If you want to get in touch with me, you can do one of 2 things.

1. You can post here or PM me, and i will try to respond as soon as possible. I will check here regularly.

2. Contact me on Steam directly. My Steam name right now is "Jumping Jehosaphats". This is subject to change, and if it does change, I will edit it here asap. Look for the same picture as my avatar here.

I live in the US, in Mountain standard time(GMT-7) I am on usually from 1pm-10pm, can be earlier depending on what is going on in my life.

When you contact me,  I will respond as soon as reasonably possible. Real Life may interfere with my services(may be offline, out of town). In game I usually try to stick around the center of the map, and have a patrol route that extends down into the major cities. If you need assistance on the other side of the map, it may take a little while to get there, but i will finish the job, you might just have to be a little patient. I do HIGHLY prefer if the party i am assisting has a microphone(s), but it is not absolutely required, you just have be good with your communication when typing to me.

Future Expansion/Goals

As the game develops into a bigger/better version of itself, it will probably be easier to get assistance from me(Ex: vehicles, better gear,etc).

I will also take on other individuals who are seeking this kind of work/or who seek to provide similar services. If you wish to do this though, you will have to be very experienced in DayZ/Arma, because the people you are helping are relying on you to get it done. Contact me here if you wish to help with this and join up. Should have a microphone.

These kind of things will help to improve the overall quality of my services. over time.

IF YOU WISH TO LEAVE A REVIEW, PLEASE LEAVE IT BELOW.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Trails. I'll see you out there....

***Will not provide assistance for: combat loggers, hackers, exploiters, and general jerkoffs. I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Or better yet, hire your very own wookiee bodyguard! I will accept bullets and beans as payment and will smite all of your enemies!  :D

• Like 1

Dude lighten up maybe, of course is arrogance .. are you that thick headed ? "Military tactics , mercenary , for hire , protection bla bla bla"  you're not Rambo or the terminator, you're just a 20 yo kid that plays video games.. Instead of making this pretentious post you could just have written - I don't know - "Hey guys I'm looking for players to play dayz with, I know the basics .. etc." - you know , like a normal person would do.

But expecting ppl to "donate" for your "services" when there are easier and FREE ways to gear up , well if that is not arrogance I don't know what is ...

pacific coast m7+1 you know the score! I love this game but fuck me this world fucked lol.

People honestly thinking they're going to get paid by helping people. End me now ffs, it's like an episode of black mirror.

Hello there

Rdgs

LoK

roleplay is cool as forum mod said.

asking for money/service exchange is against the rules

No offense to anyone here, but if you can look at the Payment section of my post, you would see i am NOT ASKING for REAL DONATIONS, i am asking for FAKE IN GAME donations if the player i assisted felt inclined to be so generous. I am not asking for any sort of real payment, donations, etc. Its just a tiny bit of RP combined with some actually serious player interaction. I just thought Id post and see where it gets me, and apparently some individuals dont care for it. Fine with me, not my issue anymore. Im just going to ignore anyone from now on that seems intent on ruining a good time.

It's not like he's demanding any payment and even what he refers to accepting doesn't cost people anything outside of the game.

It's his gear he's risking to try helping people, no need to be dicks.

Good job OP. Ignore the morons.

They're just pissed that that bambi they thought they owned is calling in backup.

This is the sort of player driven, organic content that DayZ will be full of when finally released.

PM me if you need a partner. Would be glad to help.

Mercs FTW.

:beans:

Hello there

Rdgs

LoK

I doubt OP meant money as far as donations go but rather ingame donations such as beans, bullets or med supplies. People seem to get so worked up so fast, it's almost sad to watch. Let's give each other a break here.

Personally I like the idea of a little RP, can't ever go wrong with that. If it's fun for you ingame, knock yourself out! That goes for everyone out there. Even the KOS'ers. While they may not stop doing what they're doing, the allow other players to have fun as countersnipers. That's gotta count for something.

Peace, Love and Zambies

Thanks to all who give support. Much appreciated!

Edited by Ulysses404

hello there

Just to clarify the forum is just against asking for donations in general, that comment want aimed directly at you rather just a note to everyone.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

hello there

Just to clarify the forum is just against asking for donations in general, that comment want aimed directly at you rather just a note to everyone.

Rgds

LoK

Do the bullets and beans count as donations?  :lol:

Edited by abentwookie

doh, monetary financial donations. In game gubbins is fine.

L

• Like 1

hello there

Rgds

LoK

Oh, ok. I assumed the no donation rule meant real life money donations and the like.

doh, monetary financial donations. In game gubbins is fine.

L

Aha, now we are one the same page! :D

Or better yet, hire your very own wookiee bodyguard! I will accept bullets and beans as payment and will smite all of your enemies!  :D

Hey, I wouldn't mind a wookiee on my side :D

Hello there !

To all mercenaries, we've got bandits killing bambis fresh spawn on this server.

They are in Elektro, I got shot near the firestation at the end of Elek, on the way to cherno !

They are maybe 3 ! I saw two, on of them has got a clown mask.

They've got Moisins/.45

I'm the guy in the black T-shirt, will reward with some fresh beans :rolleyes: :beans:  steam : yxess

{Regular} 212.38.163.124:2502

Good hunt !

Edited by paradogz

Hello there !

To all mercenaries, we've got bandits killing bambis fresh spawn on this server.

They are in Elektro, I got shot near the firestation at the end of Elek, on the way to cherno !

They've got Moisins/.45

I'm the guy in the black T-shirt, will reward with some fresh beans :rolleyes: :beans:  steam : yxess

Good hunt !

Well, I did go on the server earlier, and i did kill one bandit near elecktro. I didnt see any others, nor did I see you. hope you got out of there safely. Sorry i never responded, but i was in and out fast due to having to go somewhere that day.

Hello there !

They've got Moisins/.45

Good hunt !

Well, I did go on the server earlier, and i did kill one bandit near elecktro. I didnt see any others, nor did I see you. hope you got out of there safely. Sorry i never responded, but i was in and out fast due to having to go somewhere that day.

Earlier meaning the day you posted this.