Sign in to follow this  
KarmaCoin

Random Leg Breaks?

I've suspected bugs with falling dmg calculations in the past but just now my legs broke while barely moving on totally flat indoor surface.

I reported this as a bug already but I was wondering if this has been happening to anyone else?

Yes, leg breaking is a little overpowered at the moment... But it isn't too bad. Decreased mobility can be fixed by a morphine or splint.

Yes, leg breaking is a little overpowered at the moment...

200 h ingame, never broke my leg. Can´t confirm this.

Yes, leg breaking is a little overpowered at the moment... But it isn't too bad. Decreased mobility can be fixed by a morphine or splint.

If anything morphine is overpowered. One slot, a five second injection and you're back to sprinting around all of Chernarus with you're numb as shit broken leg. Morphine doesn't heal bones in heal life obviously, it just dulls the pain by a ridiculous amount. After morphine you should have a half hour to an hour to craft and set your leg in a splint, if you don't you'll fall down all over again. Also it should make you run like a complete asshat - have you ever tried running with a completely numb leg - hilarity and additional injuries ensue.

I was on the an experimaental server and while looting the firehouse I broke my legs instantly and randomly on one of the flights of stairs. I have no splint or morphine as loot is very rare on the experimental servers.

Yes, leg breaking is a little overpowered at the moment...

200 h ingame, never broke my leg. Can´t confirm this.

So my leg didn't break from falling at all. I was just standing in a house looking down at some loot. I think there may be some sort of bug somewhere.

So my leg didn't break from falling at all. I was just standing in a house looking down at some loot. I think there may be some sort of bug somewhere.

Well, there is an empty space underneath buildings. It may have detected you fell into said space by accident?

I have broken my leg once and ruined my pants once, oh and I somehow managed to glitch out of a building while picking up loot and fell to my death. Good times :)

Well, there is an empty space underneath buildings. It may have detected you fell into said space by accident?

I'm thinking something like that may have happened. Just curious if it has happened to anyone else.

Just broke my legs walking down the stairs in hospital. Also my morphine injector went ruined in my pants.. So i had to find zombie to kill me. That must some bug right? I mean breaking legs in stairs.. Anyway made me log out and wont be playing anymore today...

Grrr..

Edited by MangoX

I've broken my leg once in the SA, by walking across an open field! Must've been one hell of a blade of grass I ran into... 

Just broke my legs walking down the stairs in hospital. Also my morphine injector went ruined in my pants.. So i had to find zombie to kill me. That must some bug right? I mean breaking legs in stairs.. Anyway made me log out and wont be playing anymore today...

Grrr..

Under no circumstances keep morphine in your pants. Anything that breaks legs ruins them and anything in it. I keep mine in my backpack inside a protector case (when I have one).

I recall breaking my legs 3 times.Once i was running around in an industrial building, glitched through the wall while running, flew outside from first floor and broke my legs.The second and third time i got shot.

But the friend i usually play with broke his legs many, many times.When running down the stairs, climbing down from a ladder or even when simply running.  :lol:

Guess i'm a lucky individual. 

Under no circumstances keep morphine in your pants. Anything that breaks legs ruins them and anything in it. I keep mine in my backpack inside a protector case (when I have one).

Yea.. I kinda knew that.. However i just few mins earlier had found taloon backbag. While had found morphine earlier. I shoulda remembered to put in bag when i found the bag.. Anyway wasnt expecting stairs to broke my legs.. I didnt even fall trough. I was just walking down the stairway and broke my legs on last step towards bottom floor.