Sign in to follow this  
smokke1982@gmail.com

Survival Tip: Why You should always carry Morphine :D

Here's a funny story:

I was camping Balota Airfield, hidden in a bush close to the main road, as I always do on High population servers when I came upon an Interesting sight. A bambi...As i watched him through my scope I saw he only had a backpack, a baseball cap and a Yellow Raincoat. No weapons were visible...

As he made his way past the 2 huge aircraft hangars a pair of fully geared players (you know...all military with M4s) came out in plain view from the hangar closest to the police station. Immediately the bambi stopped, raised his hands in surrender. 

"He's as good as dead" I thought to myself. Sure enough they shot him and he collapsed.

As both of them were busy rifling through his belongings I put a couple of Mossin rounds in each of their legs and they went down hard. While were trying to crawl away I shot another several rounds into their legs and legs only. 

I was watching them from across the airfield as they were crawling away, trying to get up just to fall back again. They made their way into the police station and closed the door behind them...10-15 seconds later I heard gunfire and then nothing.

Minutes later, one guy (I am sure he was not one of the 2 that went in, must have been camping the place) comes out of the police station, peeking around cautiously just to get shot in the legs...

The cycle continues...

Yes, I am a douche as well...but i do not Kill on Sight. I Kneecap on sight. That's why, you should always carry at least one morphine injectors..you never know when you'll need it :D

• Like 1

Op please add to never carry it in your trouser pockets because if you do mess your legs up you will ruin the morphine as well.

Pro tip. I learned the hard way.  :(

i carry 3 at all times.

not for shots to the knee but the buggy metal stairs and zed hits that insta-cripple.

• Like 2

the general rule in the mod was that if you didnt have like 3 morphine and 3 painkillers you shouldnt go north

we put a bullet to the knee of a bambi today..he followed us and cursed at us...meh. was funny :D i allways craft a split as soon as possible. Morphine belongs in protector cases.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

The cycle continues...

Yes, I am a douche as well...but i do not Kill on Sight. I Kneecap on sight. That's why, you should always carry at least one morphine injectors..you never know when you'll need it :D

Are you going to shoot again if I actually happen to have one?

Edited by ArsenicLamb