Sign in to follow this  
Lynch471

Old and forgotten

Hello from Russia! I'll be brief. 

Idea One: Enter the character stands for, as in Arma 3, the technology is ready, port it to DayZ will not be so difficult. Extremely convenient for shelter. 

Idea Two: Either switch back randomly bells in churches (added a creepy atmosphere), or allow players to include the sound of the bell alone, say once every three minutes.

Thank You!

by Google Translate.

Hello there

"Porting" DAYZ to what folk think of as A3 would be very difficult (well time consuming) indeed and would defeat the purpose of the SA as a whole.

As to the bells, I'd like to see them player useable so one can "call"/signal other players.

Rgds

LoK

#1: The purpose of DayZ being it's own stand alone product is to differentiate from the Arma series.. Arma isn't meant to be a zombie survival game that we all know from the mod. I believe it's fine as is.

#2: I'd like to see this being improved.. The bells should aggravate the zombies by the loud noise which could attract zombies from outside the town to central Chernogorsk. This way, looting this area would be more of a danger with the threat of more zombies approaching the vicinity.