Sign in to follow this  
smacku2b

A map but not really a map

It's not a big deal to me, but it would be something nice to help new people out who are not familiar with the game or the mod at all. I see suggestions about a mini map, which I totally disagree with that suggestion. The less things on the HUD the better. However, there are many bus stops through out the game. Like in a large mall there are small little posters of the layout of that mall with an arrow saying "You are here." I feel like something of that idea could be implemented with the bus stops of this game. Just the bus stops. A highlighted network of the bus stop connections at each stop with an arrow pointing at the corresponding location as to that particular bus stop you are in. It's a very simple idea, and it doesn't take away from immersion. Implement it or not I really honestly don't care about it much, it would just be something nice if you can't exactly get your bearings figured out when you spawn or return to a character.

• Like 31

definitely one of the better ideas. implementation would need some tuning, there are actually dozens of bus stops, elektro alone has 5 i think, so we should have different bus lines..  nevertheless, beans for this.

Hello there

A bus map al la the UK Tube (London Underground) map would be peachy keen IMHO.

You get my beans all over you.

Rgds

LoK

I like this idea. Actually i've stopped a few times at a bus-stop to see if something like that was there.

Of course it would say: Вы находитесь здесь

Really great idea!  This could also help newer players a lot, instead of having had to dual monitor like I did lol.

Really great idea!  This could also help newer players a lot, instead of having had to dual monitor like I did lol.

i just alt tab out and have the map bookmarked. but ya like I said, it's for new players to figure out where they are on the coast or for returning players that haven't played in a while and don't remember where they logged last.

I was bored so I palyed with GIMP. :D

Something like this at every busstop would be great!1P5uLNT.png

This is nice, I would like to stick notes on it :)

Nice idea mate...

Edited by XjoseX