Sign in to follow this  
veristaya

Sawed-off shotgun disappearing from inventory?

I guess the title is pretty straighforward, but have this piece of background:

I wanted to have a Mosin equipped for mid- to long-rage encounters, and a sawed-off shotgun for whenever i have to go into cities.

However, the shotgun had simplyy disappeared after I logged in the next day. I did not drop it onto the ground shortly before logging out or anything like that.

Anyone else encountered that problem?

Edit: I haven't found a shotgun since, so I don't know if that's a reoccuring problem, but if it happens to others I might not bother looking for another one.

Edited by IOnlyCampMyFireplace

This is a bug. Happened to me too, this is because of the inventory bug. If you drink or eat the empty soda can/can of food dissapears but it's ''still in your backpack''. After restarting or joining another server you will see the invinsible items in your back.

had my character alive for 48 hours of play now had a sawn off for atleast 40 of those it hasnt vanished... Sorry to hear about ya loss though no idea what could have caused it so i am not much help except to say its not a common bug what ever happened...

Edit wow seems more common than i thought..

Edited by SoulFirez

I guess the title is pretty straighforward, but have this piece of background:

I wanted to have a Mosin equipped for mid- to long-rage encounters, and a sawed-off shotgun for whenever i have to go into cities.

However, the shotgun had simplyy disappeared after I logged in the next day. I did not drop it onto the ground shortly before logging out or anything like that.

Anyone else encountered that problem?

Edit: I haven't found a shotgun since, so I don't know if that's a reoccuring problem, but if it happens to others I might not bother looking for another one.

You find shotguns in Piano houses.

yea experienced the same thing and just put it down to me misplacing it as it was at the end of a long nights gaming , however now reading this makes me  realize it was a bug   

on my character one ammo box disappeared and a few days later my protector case.

Its really annoying cause i had some good stuff in those containers ;)

well i hope the fix this soon... but well i now have a few things to gather again :D