milkman1979

Stupid me . . . . . .

Alright, i got DayZ standalone.  Was all excited to get it after watching youtube videos for the last month on it.  Install steam, then DayZ and get to playing but im having severe frame rate issues.  im talking, when i sprint, i go in slow motion (except for when i look down or look up).  I  looked up on the internet how i can change the video performance to get a better frame rate.  Been playing with settings for 3 days now and still got nothing.  Then i looked at the system requirements for DayZ Standalone.  It appears that you need 2.5 GHZ min for your processor and i only have 2.1 GHZ pluss too i have a sorry patheric video card.  Aside from spending a boat load of money to upgrade parts on my PC or even buying a new PC, what else can i do to better play the game and look at somethinf more than the ground when i run away from these zombies that i cant run away from anyway . . . . . . . .

Alright, i got DayZ standalone.  Was all excited to get it after watching youtube videos for the last month on it.  Install steam, then DayZ and get to playing but im having severe frame rate issues.  im talking, when i sprint, i go in slow motion (except for when i look down or look up).  I  looked up on the internet how i can change the video performance to get a better frame rate.  Been playing with settings for 3 days now and still got nothing.  Then i looked at the system requirements for DayZ Standalone.  It appears that you need 2.5 GHZ min for your processor and i only have 2.1 GHZ pluss too i have a sorry patheric video card.  Aside from spending a boat load of money to upgrade parts on my PC or even buying a new PC, what else can i do to better play the game and look at somethinf more than the ground when i run away from these zombies that i cant run away from anyway . . . . . . . .

Get used to it. I always play at 15 FPS, wich for many is unplayable.

I still kill them anyway.

Deal with a low frame rate, i play between 10-25FPS. Or just update the CPU, DayZ is mostly using the CPU in all cases.

Not a lot.

Try reducing window size while keeping the same aspect ratio or play in window mode -window in startup parameters.

exactly what is your system spec and we can try and offer some advice 

• Like 1

exactly what is your system spec and we can try and offer some advice 

Im running a Gateway PC model ZX4800

Processer is a Pentium ® Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10 GHz

RAM is 4GB

System type is 64 bit

Running on Windows 7

Video card is:

Mobile intel ® 4 series express chipset family

Made by Intel Corporation

Memory is at 1695 MB

Display mode is set to 1600x900 32 bit 60 Hz

What else would you need?

Oh, an All-in-one.....

Can those even be upgraded or are they like laptops?

Oh, an All-in-one.....

Oh, an All-in-one.....

It is all intergrated.  There is no "Tower".  Everything like the motherboard, hard drive, dvd player, all the guts on the computer is behind the moniter.  All i have is a big stinking moniter sitting on my desk with a couple cords coming out of it.  Everything is built into the moniter.  It was cool when i got it 5 years ago, now im wishing i didnt.