Sign in to follow this  
MentalMoronMan

Testing servers?

All I can see is experimental/testing servers. And I can't get on any of them.

It just tells me: "Bad Version, Server rejected connection"

What to do??

Same thing on my end. I think they are about to release the new update and they are testing it first? I just started playing DayZ about a week ago right after the February 7th update. I have NO idea how updates or server maintenance works in this game. Can anyone please explain?  :D

To get access to experimental servers you need to "Opt -in" on your Beta tab of the game's Steam properties.

Having the same problem.  I'd previously opted in for beta, but went back to normal a few weeks ago.  Today, instead of the normal servers I'm used to seeing, all I see are 15-20 experimental servers, which I can't connect to.

Has the weekly maintenance started? I think it's slated for 0700 GMT each Wednesday and scheduled to last ~3 hours. That could be it as it's currently 0913 GMT.

• Like 1

Has the weekly maintenance started? I think it's slated for 0700 GMT each Wednesday and scheduled to last ~3 hours. That could be it as it's currently 0913 GMT.

Yes. Like every damn week.

And like every week, someone asks why there are no servers online opening a new thread :D

• Like 2

You can wait for the normal ones to come up.

To join the experimentals do what Odin Lowe told you - you don't need a code, it will opt in without it.