chernojourno

Elektro Peace Walk - The Outcome

Here is the story of the first ever Elektro Peace Walk and the unfortunate violence that would follow it.

• Like 19

Was glad to be part of the security team

Had a blast and hope I can help with any future events, next time ill be sure to bring extra support

• Like 2

Shame I missed this, I would defo have popped a few caps into a few asses...

Here are some pictures from the peacewalk :D

221100_2014-02-11_00005.png

221100_2014-02-11_00009.png

I was the bambi in the pilot helmet. And that was my song I sang as well.

I can't wait for the next one :D

In all seriousness, that was a lot of fun. And at least now I know how rick died, because of massive desync and lag lol, that's why you wen't unconscious, Lone Warrior :D

Sorry for shooting you in the head afterwards, CJ, you were still alive and I thought i'd end your pain and suffering. 

CalI me a troll, asshole, douche, whatever. Don't care. I had a crap load of fun and I'm sure everyone else did too :P couldn't resist xD

and I ALMOST GOT AWAY! if it weren't for lonewarriors stupid body blocking me on the stairs lol

Also wow that really didn't take long :D

It would have ended a lot sooner, but I thought I'd play along for a little bit and let them have some fun, too :D

• Like 2

Here are some pictures from the peacewalk :D 221100_2014-02-11_00005.png 221100_2014-02-11_00009.png I was the bambi in the pilot helmet. And that was my song I sang as well. I can't wait for the next one :D In all seriousness, that was a lot of fun. And at least now I know how rick died, because of massive desync and lag lol, that's why you wen't unconscious, Lone Warrior :D Sorry for shooting you in the head afterwards, CJ, you were still alive and I thought i'd end your pain and suffering.  CalI me a troll, asshole, douche, whatever. Don't care. I had a crap load of fun and I'm sure everyone else did too :P couldn't resist xD and I ALMOST GOT AWAY! if it weren't for lonewarriors stupid body blocking me on the stairs lol

Yeah I thought it was a bit weird, so that was rick on the stairs and not you?

Still trying to work out who the other armed guy in the building was, the other guy with me hit him and I heard him bandaging

The server lag was almost unbearable, but that's what you get when the whole 40 man server is in elektro

Yeah I thought it was a bit weird, so that was rick on the stairs and not you?

Still trying to work out who the other armed guy in the building was, the other guy with me hit him and I heard him bandaging

The server lag was almost unbearable, but that's what you get when the whole 40 man server is in elektro

Ha Rick and I were working alone. Idk who all the other people were. Here...This is me with the mosin at 6:09 glitching through the bus stop. I was the dude with the pilot helmet

After Rick shot CJ, I waited there to hopefully try and get the drop and murder one of you :P after a bit I shot CJ in the head in the street then booked it inside to meet Rick up top. We didn't really have any hopes of survival at this point lol. I think you traded with Rick due to lag, and by that time I think I was already up there. 

But seriously, screw you and your dead body for blocking my escape lol xD 

oh the one bandaging was me. I got shot by someone while I was peeking in the third floor. the reason I was defenseless is because I tried to drop my mosin and grab Rick's M4 but the other dude was already at the bottom of the stairs and I couldn't grab either after I had already dropped the mosin, so i had to leg it xD lol

Edited by DeatHTaX

woah loved the movie, power to the people to make the post-apocalyptic world into something they feel it should be.

count me in next time!

I love this, and too would enjoy being apart of, I would be happy to offer my services as security if I'm geared or my martyr as a walker if not. Ill keep an eye out for a  steam group!

I love this, and too would enjoy being apart of, I would be happy to offer my services as security if I'm geared or my martyr as a walker if not. Ill keep an eye out for a  steam group!

Either way you're gonna be a target for me }:3

Always nice to see this kind of events.

Next time make a "Peace Walk BBQ" and have everyone bring food and drinks and setup a camp fair near the church... start a trade fair :D

• Like 1

Always nice to see this kind of events.

Next time make a "Peace Walk BBQ" and have everyone bring food and drinks and setup a camp fair near the church... start a trade fair :D

I'll setup a "Trade fair robbing club" tent right next to you :D

I think my favorite part was when I convinced the security team that the dude with the respirator in the group was a bandit (He killed me earlier and stole my stuff so I got some tasty payback) during that first encounter around 2:30. I ran up to him in the confusion and started hitting him with a machete to draw his fire and yelled at lonewarrior he was a bandit lmao. 

Sweet justice.

• Like 1

Unfortunately we were a little understaffed too

I had 5 guys on my teamspeak that were supposed to be coming but they mistook the security team teamspeak IP I gave them for the server IP and couldn't get on

Hopefully next time I'll have a full squad as the only other 2 guys in security I didn't know before that day and we were hopelessly outnumbered with the amount of hostiles they encountered before even starting the mission

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Unfortunately we were a little understaffed too

I had 5 guys on my teamspeak that were supposed to be coming but they mistook the security team teamspeak IP I gave them for the server IP and couldn't get on

Hopefully next time I'll have a full squad as the only other 2 guys in security I didn't know before that day and we were hopelessly outnumbered with the amount of hostiles they encountered before even starting the mission

Many more security members and it will start to look like a Presidential public appearance :D 

... waaaaait a minute !?!?!? ... Maybe something on your agenda you ain't telling !?!?

B)

Many more security members and it will start to look like a Presidential public appearance :D ... waaaaait a minute !?!?!? ... Maybe something on your agenda you ain't telling !?!? B)

Yes Cherno journo is actually the new world president, but you can't tell anyone he's coming to unite chenarus under the flag of peace ..... Shhhh

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

Yes Cherno journo is actually the new world president, but you can't tell anyone he's coming to unite chenarus under the flag of peace ..... Shhhh

Lol that would make it look more like the Kidnap events with a team of bodyguards around me.

• Like 1