Sign in to follow this  
wud

​Server unable to connect to hive

​Server unable to connect to hive .. ?
cant spawn
anyone havin the same problem

We where in a server and had to relog to a other server due some reasons earlier on and some people chould not connect at 1st time and got kicked all the time in the waiting queue after that some people even got reset there char.

We had it on EU and US servers

Yea me and a buddy were just killed by a badmin so we logged to a different server and each one we try is experiencing long wait times, is unable to connect to hives when you do get in and most people have lost their characters

Edited by Dethsupport

Yep, me too.

Somehow, I could connect to a server by waiting for 5 minutes. As a result I'm still at the location where I left but now nothing on me but my underpants :D

Same problem, can't connect, says "Wait for Host" and if you wait long enough it says "Please Wait..." but nothing happens....

wenn you get in and got a fresh spawn DO NOT i repeat DO NOT LOOT ANYTHING ! it will bind your char to it and then its a fresh spawn for real.

Edited by MadMedic

seems  like  the the provider-servers having issues to connect to hive , wich leads to char reset..
anyways i do not care about my equip.. being on the beach would be enough for me now ^^

Edited by dawud

Yep, me too.

Somehow, I could connect to a server by waiting for 5 minutes. As a result I'm still at the location where I left but now nothing on me but my underpants :D

Like a boss

• Like 1

So just wait to relog then? I don't wanna lose the stuff I've got atm.

If you're already in a server stay I guess. Don't try to join one if you're not already in one though.

Started playing anyway- no big deal, I'll just get my stuff back. But every 30 seconds or so, it skips back to where I was 10 seconds ago. Making it hard to get anywhere.

If you're already in a server stay I guess. Don't try to join one if you're not already in one though.

I was in one, but it was lagging so I left and tried to join a new server, but now I cant join any.

I was in one, but it was lagging so I left and tried to join a new server, but now I cant join any.

I'd recommend just waiting it out, I'm sure it will be addressed in a timely manner and we can all get back to our real lives (in dayz)

I'd recommend just waiting it out, I'm sure it will be addressed in a timely manner and we can all get back to our real lives (in dayz)

I hope so, just got done looting an airfield and I'm heading to the other. I have the sexiest black beret. I dont wanna lose it :(

Like a boss

I guess now I'm allowed to visit Electro  :D

Maybe they are fixing the clipping issue with the skeleton of the virtual world. Would be superduperexpectufabulitious

I hope so, just got done looting an airfield and I'm heading to the other. I have the sexiest black beret. I dont wanna lose it :(

Prepare to have a new character.

so .. i am now also there where i was..  far in the north.. and barely nude .. XD

• Like 1

Prepare to have a new character.

Well hopefully it doesn't make me restart as a new character, Im right near the airbase i can just go back

Well i managed to get back into a server, lost everything, no clothes either, ewent back to airfield and got boots, gloves, my black beret, an M4 with 2 empty 30 round clips, a fireman axe, a pistol, a vest, and a hunting backpack, still no pants or shirt though xD