Sign in to follow this  
Sir Schmoopy

When do we get cars?

KINDA of tired of having to spend 70% of my game time running to a city....The least they could do is give us better spawn points until cars are added...

KINDA of tired of having to spend 70% of my game time running to a city....The least they could do is give us better spawn points until cars are added...

I presume that will take a while.

But...I have heard rumors that it won't be long from now when bikes make it into the game though.

When they are done I guess....there is a big list of things higher on the priority list before cars.

In a little Q&A on a twitch stream Rocket was asked when cars would be added. Obviously it matters on the progression of the game in the coming months but he said in less than 6 Months.

the trubble is that if you add in cars when so much of the game is broken and running badlly it will just break the game more

we don't even have enough zombies at the mo and not all building spawn items, untill that happens you wont see cars

Hell i would be happy with a bike or a skateboard or a pair of roller skates. I mean the game is fun but spending most of it walking? Kinda deters a lot of people.

I'm going to change my handle to This Is An Alpha so I won't even have to post a reply. I kid.

No, but seriously, a recent interview or snap chat or something had Rocket saying bikes would be added soon.

Edited by Crooked Hauser

Probably when it becomes Beta.

I rather running for like 20 min, that be inside a house looting and some creapy Zombie makes is way troo a wall....fixed bugs first, then comes the goodies.

you know cars are going to be so fucking rare that it would be faster to walk?

I do not like how dean makes it sound like the game is going to be really boring in the final realce.

Lots of guns that you will never see or find,cars you will never see or drive,no reason to work together because one bullet will ruin you and take weeks to heal up.

I do not really Like the future of dayz :/ count your blessings

Not giving a shit to cars.

Giving 10.000 shits to bikes.

Like, really; they were the best vehicle back in the mod... silent and fast

Oh, and the 70% you spend running from town to town, you'll spend double fixing a car  :thumbsup:

Edited by xBlurHitz
  • Like 1

i like how no-one awnsers the question, guess i have to do it, close to beta probably.

edit: TIC321 awnserd the question 

Edited by DMentMan
  • Like 1

If you put fists up and press the turbo button you run like flash !!! Why do you need a car or a bike !?