Sign in to follow this  
burmabaines@hotmail.co.uk

Disable leg break.

"Curses, I've broken my leg!  I have no sticks to build a splint, and no morphine to magically mend my shattered bones.  All I have are these bandages, this sharp axe, and a forest full of sticks and wood.... I guess I'll crawl two kilometers to the next town and hope there are the right sticks somewhere in there."

Curses... I have an axe and there is a tree there but the game is in Alpha and hasn't fully implemented crafting or anything like chopping down trees yet so I guess I'll insist other systems get removed because I can't deal with bugs despite the more than fair warnings when purchasing and every time I play this game that it is in fact an Alpha and there will be bugs and systems are not yet implimented.

Exactly!  I have triple the time in-game and have dropped off a ladder and glitched through a wall once each.  I recovered from the wall glitch and was able to respawn and retrieve my gear from the ladder drop.  People just run flat-out with no consideration for the situation.  I hope the added weather effects make surfaces slippery.  KOS will become a thing of the past with crippled newbs laying around everywhere you look.  Free loot for those that think before they leap.  Might as well add currency into the game so I get paid to fix your broken Azz.  

People just need to be a bit more carefull.

Never died from a ladder, never glitched through a wall.

"Curses, I've broken my leg!  I have no sticks to build a splint, and no morphine to magically mend my shattered bones.  All I have are these bandages, this sharp axe, and a forest full of sticks and wood.... I guess I'll crawl two kilometers to the next town and hope there are the right sticks somewhere in there."

Really? Ok considering this is a survival game in an improbable situation (I say improbable cus hey, who knows what could happen in the future) You are moaning about not being able to make splints out or tree's? Considering the fact that you'd have to find one with a sturdy enough section, within reach of having to crawl? And if ya don't like having to crawl, work out where you are, find a way of killing your character and rush back to the body.

Curses... I have an axe and there is a tree there but the game is in Alpha and hasn't fully implemented crafting or anything like chopping down trees yet so I guess I'll insist other systems get removed because I can't deal with bugs despite the more than fair warnings when purchasing and every time I play this game that it is in fact an Alpha and there will be bugs and systems are not yet implimented.

Mercules, this ain't aimed at you, but it makes my point, I know your being sarcastic lol.

This kinda makes my point with a little more emphasis I know your talking sarcastically, but as your point makes, there is currently no crafting system, (apart from modding weapons and fixing them, alongside clothes). However, you wanna make a splint from a tree using an axe with a broken leg? Ok how do you plan to gain the leverage to swing said axe hard enough? Or be able to reach the branches good enough? Considering everyone so far has mentioned trees for this use, no one has mentioned that the trunk would take forever, and finding a suitable branch within reach.