Sign in to follow this  
DURRHUNTER

Inventory Mixup (NOT A SUGGESTION)

Does anyone else log in and find their stuff magically mixed up and in random places? I do every time. Really annoying for OCD people.

• Like 2

Same, its how the game loads gear. It does not save what slot. It just tosses the gear in the slots.

Does anyone else log in and find their stuff magically mixed up and in random places? I do every time. Really annoying for OCD people.

Yeap, it happens. It was really frustrating for me. But then again, i found a reason to keep coming back to the game regularly. Seriously. Just to rearrange my backpack and to find some more beans. 

Random Access Backpacks keep this game alive. 

Edited by Meik0
  • Like 1

Yeap, it happens. It was really frustrating for me. But then again, i found a reason to keep coming back to the game regularly. Seriously. Just to rearrange my backpack and to find some more beans. 

Random Access Backpacks keep this game alive. 

:beans:

ya I join the game some times just to eat and find food,I find it fun to just hold up in a  house and eat food.

But it takes just one minute of not paying atention and one zombie hit later you will be bleading and will die before you can heal.

Its a hard world.

• Like 1

:beans:

ya I join the game some times just to eat and find food,I find it fun to just hold up in a  house and eat food.

But it takes just one minute of not paying atention and one zombie hit later you will be bleading and will die before you can heal.

Its a hard world.

If only i could eat while sitting... My life would be settled. At a cabin in the woods. Far away in the mountains. And soon, soon.... my dream would come true. Hunting for animals. With ocassional runs to the towns/villages for ammo....

I can dream, can't i? 

ya i think the player needs something to come back for,even though I dont think that this mix up is something dean wants :p

Edited by meat pie

This needs to be fixed because you can also lose items that take up several inventory slots due to this. So far I've lost 2 ammo boxes, a protector case and several sawn-off shotguns because they didn't fit into the magically re-arranged inventory. :(

• Like 1