Sign in to follow this  
zor_prime1

To all the Bambies, watch FRANKIEONPCING youtube vids!

Most of you probably all ready know this guy. But for those Bambies who don't, here's one of his many, many, videos. I recommend that you watch as many as you possibly can. Keep an eye on his tactics. He's probably the best player out there. I wouldn't plug just anyone, no, it's the fact that watching these videos of him playing, has dramatically improved my playing. I mean DRAMATICALLY! 

P.S.

Edited by zor_prime1

HACKER!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!111!1!

There have been various charges against Frankie that he hacks.I watched the videos that claimed he hacks and to be honest they had some

preety solid evidence.Other than that his gameplay videos are very good.

• Like 1

There have been various charges against Frankie that he hacks.I watched the videos that claimed he hacks and to be honest they had some

preety solid evidence.Other than that his gameplay videos are very good.

Watching Frankie and Jack is what gave me the buzz about DayZ.  He tells a good story.

• Like 1

Frankie is one of my favorite gamers out there. If I met him in game, I would gladly give him my beans. And my saline. And my rifle. Did I mention I love Frankie?

• Like 1

Hacks or no hacks.

He is one of the guys who made Dayz what it is today.

And I like his videos and especialy his way of playing the game. Although I sometimes wonder how much of it is scripted, as in "usiing" other people to do stuff in his videos. But either way, he makes good videos

Another guy worth checking out is superftlol btw, very entertaining and pretty usefull for bambies: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdCJ1FjMploLEQgWc4bLwXQ

Hey guys, Frankie is no Hacker. And I have the means of proving it. He really is just that good. There is a anti-hack program attached to the Dayz mod that scans your computer while downloading the client. If the program detects previous hacker attempts, as far back as two or three years, you will be forever banned from all the servers for life. And seeing how he has talked about this said program, and still plays Dayz, he is no hacker. Just because someone is smarter, faster, and better than an other, doesnt all ways mean they are a hacker. I love Frankie!  

Watching Frankie isn't the best way to learn this game because he makes videos to entertain people. He uses 3rd person glitching to look over walls. Anybody can do that. If you really want to learn, watch live streams/youtube videos of people playing on hardcore servers I'd say.

Hey guys, Frankie is no Hacker. And I have the means of proving it. He really is just that good. There is a anti-hack program attached to the Dayz mod that scans your computer while downloading the client. If the program detects previous hacker attempts, as far back as two or three years, you will be forever banned from all the servers for life. And seeing how he has talked about this said program, and still plays Dayz, he is no hacker. Just because someone is smarter, faster, and better than an other, doesnt all ways mean they are a hacker. I love Frankie!  

Even if that were true....he could change CD key like other hackers do and he would be fine, it bans your CD key not your computer

Sorry I don't watch hackers

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

I`m a Frankie & Jack "Fanboy" since they started with DayZ and would say, that they aren`t maybe not the best help für bambis.
They are really progamers in DayZ, BF3 and some other games.
They are entertainer, very good storytellers and calm, no arrogant YouTubers.

I would say that frankie isn`t a hacker oder something like this.
He is really that good and sometimes we can`t explain things or are a little blended by our emotions when you got killed (or in this video a whole big squad).
I like him and his quality Stuff on YouTube. Jack`s vids too.

But there are better DayZ tutorial-videos fpr bambis than frankie`s. =)
I think the best "tutorial" ist just to play and learn.
play, play, make errors, learn from it, play, play = winning!

Edited by Nebuuuu

The reason I think his videos are some of the best for new players is the way he plays. They are not tutorials, that's true. But the he plays, his tactics, are fantastic! His positioning, his absolute awareness of his surroundings. The way he moves without ever being seen. The way he uses range finders and snipes. Ive personally have never seen someone hit a player from his max distance, counting out the distance and adjusting his aim. It;s insane. 

And about peeking over walls in third? Ummm, what are you talking about man? How is that bad? 

I`m a Frankie & Jack "Fanboy" since they started with DayZ and would say, that they aren`t maybe not the best help für bambis.

They are really progamers in DayZ, BF3 and some other games.

They are entertainer, very good storytellers and calm, no arrogant YouTubers.

I would say that frankie isn`t a hacker oder something like this.

He is really that good and sometimes we can`t explain things or are a little blended by our emotions when you got killed (or in this video a whole big squad).

I like him and his quality Stuff on YouTube. Jack`s vids too.

But there are better DayZ tutorial-videos fpr bambis than frankie`s. =)

I think the best "tutorial" ist just to play and learn.

play, play, make errors, learn from it, play, play = winning!

This is a good post! 

Frankie is the whole reason my friends and I play this game.  I first discovered Dayz by coming across his videos on youtube.  Bought it, and it was awesome!  Told my friends about Dayz, they saw the trailer and thought it was lame.  Saw his videos and bought the game that day. 

Haha, that's awesome. I always watch one of his videos before I play. For inspiration! 

I saw frankies videos too and others on DayZ TV. I had no idea he was so popular among other players DayZ though til I really started playing. I just though he was some aussi guy who had allot of time on his hands and made videos about ARMA mods and DayZ SA. I honestly didn't see anything more special then anyone else who made videos about DayZ other then that down under accent. What I find interesting is how much buzz hes created among DayZ players, almost star status. Seems players have proped him up as some sort of DayZ legend.

Maybe I need to start making videos of me playing games too lolol

And whats with all these hacker roomers? Is this true?? Or is it BS? If there's serous prof of this then so be it of him doing it then show it. Otherwise lets stop with the roomers. 

If it is true. If your making videos about how good you are, and a specaily teaching videos. But really are a hacker. That makes you a complete Asshat narcissist. WTF why do that?? Why hack a video game anyways, that freak n lame.

Edited by CJFlint

Even if that were true....he could change CD key like other hackers do and he would be fine, it bans your CD key not your computer

Sorry I don't watch hackers

I'm not sure that's 100% true. Either way, you'd have to purchase another CD keys, right? And each time it would scan your computer. So...?

I don't watch hackers either. I've watched every Frankie video, and can say with total and unbiased honestly, through personal experience, I can't find any hacking anywhere. Hmmm, perhaps our definition of "HACKER" is different? I'm curious, what do you consider a hacker to be, my friend? 

I saw frankies videos too and others on DayZ TV. I had no idea he was so popular among other players DayZ though til I really started playing. I just though he was some aussi guy who had allot of time on his hands and made videos about ARMA mods and DayZ SA. What I find interesting is how much buzz hes created among DayZ players, almost star status. Seems players have proped him up as some sort of DayZ legend.

Maybe I need to start making videos of me playing games too lolol

Yeah man, it's the way he plays that I find invaluable to the noob. I think he may have a few step by step totourials, but watching his videos has increased my gaming ability ten-fold! 

And yes, I would love to see your videos, man!

Hehe.

This thread is getting locked, just so you know.

Why? And what are you? I don't get it, man? You say yeah, no in your post. What the hack does that even mean? And why are you laughing like a girl? That's how girls laugh. No offense to girls. I love girls. But, ummm, you missed some of my post in that quote. Do you posses a full set of fingers? There are ten.

Edited by zor_prime1

I'm the guy telling you any thread related to frankie and hacks will get locked.

But he's not a hacker, and there is absolutely no proof. I'm not being a jerk, man. I just don't get why some are so quick to call out hacker, when clearly he is not.

Edited by zor_prime1

Zor have you checked out Day Z TV yet? There's people on there who stream live, great videos for learning DayZ. The MAP is really useful too.