xquzion

Need expert help on this-godmode?

so i was watching some vids when i came by the latest frankieonpc upload, saw some good comments so might as well watch it so, at 18:11 he and morgan freeman attempt to cross the road, they both get shot but you can clearly see the uploaders screen going full grey then boom colours, is this even normal?

could it be some edit or something? need your help

this is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WofiN2c_XQ#t=18m11s

No it is not editing. I have had that as well when getting shot at, it simulates shock I believe.

• Like 1

Damn,he's right.Something definetly fishy going on.

I don't think it's lag or desync.Does he genuinely hack?

Edit:Nah,on second thought,maybe the shot bounced off his press vest and absorbed the damage.

On 18:22 I can see that the press vest is damaged.He was shot with a mosin.How many mosin shots can a press vest absorb before breaking down?

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

Yeah that's shock, it can cause you to go unconscious if it exceeds current blood (or is it health?) level, but dissipates very quickly. The shock obviously didn't exceed the blood (or health?) level, so it's below ~4500 (probably 3000ish) which would have faded in ~3 seconds irrc.

• Like 1

shock? i see now. well this gives an extra thing to worry about in intense firefights

Yeah, I think people have proven he has hacked in his past videos.

Edited by HunterJay

so i was watching some vids when i came by the latest frankieonpc upload, saw some good comments so might as well watch it so, at 18:11 he and morgan freeman attempt to cross the road, they both get shot but you can clearly see the uploaders screen going full grey then boom colours, is this even normal?

could it be some edit or something? need your help

this is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WofiN2c_XQ#t=18m11s

I'm gonna be that guy, but who?

With the damage being spread out into your items the way it does, and shot placement affecting certain limbs, it is very easy to survive a terrible shot. In the video Frankie is on the run so an easy shot the person did not have.. Also, Frankie has a Press Vest which is the only item in the game to have a Ballistic Protection parameter of 2.0 (ballistic helmet is 1.0, and anti-steb vest 1.0).  So again another reason to survive a non-headshot(leg or arm shot would have resulted in only a broken limb and possibly unconsciousness).  The Grey screen is caused by any shock damage, which is pretty much anything in the game at the moment(even zombies). 

No they have not.

There's really only one video that has any kind of plausibility in the matter.. and the only evidence they had was 1 video out of his 30+ at the time(many more now), and only a certain part that video. Also all they really had to go on was the fact he had a different debug monitor and some different colored blinking lights that they "alleged" where from him running scripts. Not saying I care if he does or not. He makes entertaining videos, and yes he edits the fucking shit out of them. If he does indeed hack.. that does sadden me, because I  want to believe he is doing things legit and he getting this great footage from it all that allows him to create excellent storyline videos. My biggest viewpoint on this subject is Frankie's overall skill he has shown in other games he plays. He is pretty beast in every game he plays, he's not a amateur gamer with a funny accent who just makes funny videos to video games.

• Like 1

There's really only one video that has any kind of plausibility in the matter.. and the only evidence they had was 1 video out of his 30+ at the time(many more now), and only a certain part that video. Also all they really had to go on was the fact he had a different debug monitor and some different colored blinking lights that they "alleged" where from him running scripts. Not saying I care if he does or not. He makes entertaining videos, and yes he edits the fucking shit out of them. If he does indeed hack.. that does sadden me, because I want to believe he is doing things legit and he getting this great footage from it all that allows him to create excellent storyline videos. My biggest viewpoint on this subject is Frankie's overall skill he has shown in other games he plays. He is pretty beast in every game he plays, he's not a amateur gamer with a funny accent who just makes funny videos to video games.

They had more then one video. He also since gas taken them down. They had chat from him and admins that admins posted claiming he knows how to hack. They had video footage from the people he has killed showing their viewpoint of most def shooting him numerous times (people will argue lag or desync). Hes had that blinking light in more then one video. Hes had numerous cuts that just dont make sense. When he notices something "weird" going on in his debug monitor he quickly changes topic quite a few time even one where he quick scopes a cow. I guarantee he hacks. Has it been proven? Not entirely because there alot of weird things happen in dayz. But there is a 20 or so minute video out there that does enough justice that makes me believe he does.

Not editing and not hacking, my screen also gets all grey when I get shot at, also the bullet damage is probably broken in the latest patch.

They had more then one video. He also since gas taken them down. They had chat from him and admins that admins posted claiming he knows how to hack. They had video footage from the people he has killed showing their viewpoint of most def shooting him numerous times (people will argue lag or desync). Hes had that blinking light in more then one video. Hes had numerous cuts that just dont make sense. When he notices something "weird" going on in his debug monitor he quickly changes topic quite a few time even one where he quick scopes a cow. I guarantee he hacks. Has it been proven? Not entirely because there alot of weird things happen in dayz. But there is a 20 or so minute video out there that does enough justice that makes me believe he does.

All of the references you are talking about you took from the ONE video I was literally talking about. The viewpoint part of the video only showed he didn't know you couldn't respond in chat or mic while uncouncious(also was still part of the lone video). The "admin" chat was actually just a chat where they talk about scripting. Scripting and using a paid for hack are different things, he also literally never says hack. One can know how to script and never use it for gaming purposes. Since, you have a guarantee. What am I awarded if you are wrong? I still won't say he does or doesn't. But, at least take in the information given to you a little better. You, take a 20 minute video a dude made from ONE video Frankie has made out of 100 and call it the bible of hack-detection. Btw how the fuck do you "take down" a video on the internet? If the dude who made the video wanted it to be known he could use many resources besides youtube if that was the case.

Edited by Dontstealmycheese

No they have not.

Yeah they really have. There is solid proof of this. Fanboy arguments won't work here. Since some of us are actually unbiased enough to look at facts, proof and analyse them without prejudice. I like Frankie, some of his vids are really good, but it is 100% fact he hacked at one point in DayZ. Perhaps he doesn't anymore, but anyone with a little knowledge and research under their belt on the subject, knows the truth.

Anyway, in this case it is not hacks. Colour comes back quite often when being hit, has been this way since Arma II dayz...

Edited by Irenicus