Sign in to follow this  
Tonyx97

My friend got hacked, and you can't do anything else?

Hi community, 1 month ago, my friend suddenly got hacked, and his cd-key was stole by some stupid guy and he now is banned from all servers, and he reported the problem, he said that you can't do anything to resolve the problem, why you can't do anything to fix the problem?

Because long, long ago... the bureaucracy expanded to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy... In other words, the DayZ team has nothing to do with BE bans. Your "friend" needs to contact BattleEye and work it our with them

Edited by GafMast
  • Like 2

Because we are not the people who banned him.  And by we I mean the forum mods, or even the DayZ Devs in this case.  I'm just a guy that works at a pizza place in Hawaii.  As he was probably told, take it up with battle eye.

However... they do say this on their site:

• It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to your cd-key. We cannot lift your ban if you were banned as a result of cd-key theft. If you think that your cd-key was stolen please contact
  • support@bistudio.com for help.

So... I'd say your friend is fucked

Your friend was banned he was hacking, or attempting to do so. he may have told you something else.

Go tell that bastard to buy the game again and play legit.