Sign in to follow this  
Awrgh A Hero

F*8k your car I got a horse outside

Add in horses. The can walk around like cows and rabit or stand static in barns. You need to catch the horse by lasso and feed it. You can slaughter it too and find sadles for it.

• Like 2

Honestly vehicles sound like they will be a bit game breaking, I say at best you either get a horse like you suggested or a bicycle. I would love to be in full kit riding through kamishovo on a pink bike, maybe even with training wheels and streamers.

• Like 2

cars are not gamebreaking... it should just be very hard to make them work :D just imagine driving around mashing everything getting in front of you and then get killed by some guys with m4s completely ruining you and your car and 5 days of work :D

but back to topic: add both, cars and horses :D

• Like 1

I definitely think they should add vehicles, but I think it should be much later. Horses should be here for a while to make people really appreciate vehicles. I can see it now...a squad of averagely coordinated squeaking asshats gathering supplies to get a humvee working. All the while you're trying your hardest to gather a can of tuna and find a place to take a shit. All you hear is an engine in the distance, and as you turn around you catch a glimpse of some fucker in a raincoat and hardhat screaming "DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!?!?!" as he runs you down.

I definitely think they should add vehicles, but I think it should be much later. Horses should be here for a while to make people really appreciate vehicles. I can see it now...a squad of averagely coordinated squeaking asshats gathering supplies to get a humvee working. All the while you're trying your hardest to gather a can of tuna and find a place to take a shit. All you hear is an engine in the distance, and as you turn around you catch a glimpse of some fucker in a raincoat and hardhat screaming "DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!?!?!" as he runs you down.

Duh, I lift cans of tuna.

I like the idea for horses but it seems vehicles would come first because they seem easier to code for this engine.

Perhaps, but let's hope that the developers won't go with something because it seems easier

cars are not gamebreaking... it should just be very hard to make them work :D just imagine driving around mashing everything getting in front of you and then get killed by some guys with m4s completely ruining you and your car and 5 days of work :D

but back to topic: add both, cars and horses :D

Mashing everything in front of you in your vehicle in the mod caused your vehicle to die..very fast... OR (since it was just a mod) you would be driving and static objects on the road wouldn't appear fast enough and you would crash and fly out of your car dead... I'M LOOKIN AT YOU LINGOR.

But they arent game breaking, but losing a car hurts worse than any other gear.

Immediately thought of this scene when reading this topic!

aINCcq9QNq6j0nutGz138jyVo1_500.jpg

I think that horses may add a different mode of transport for those who don't visit the major cities and petrol stations as they will become the hot spots for those with vehicles. Hopefully they add the ability to customise you vehicle to certain extent (extra fuel). Hopefully horses can have bags for storage put on them.

• Like 1

Cars are NOT OP haha get it through your heads!!! NOBODY enjoys the 12km hike north, never have (disclaimer: with rare few exceptions!!) and vehicles will give clans, groups, and the lucky lone suvivor something to strive for besides a bullet between the OP's eyes.

Wake up!!

They also have serious drawbacks: They are in no way subtle and are incredibly loud. They are also filled with flammable fluids, and when full are a Four-for-One kill shit.

horses should be that auto-run button that people been asking for. I seen countless movies where a guy is passed out or dead on a horse's back as it walks into town on its own.

Hello,

i'm new here.Can someone help me how I can post things ?

I just want to know....

My Main Menu screen has strange colours... not HD...

And when i play the items at the bottom are to the half cutted

What can I do ???

WOULD BE NICE OF YOU TO TELL ME !!!

PLEASE

TY

I like the idea for horses but it seems vehicles would come first because they seem easier to code for this engine.

dont forget the people that they have working on the animals are suppost to be very good at their specific job, i see them being the ones doing the horses and giving the animations