randalmcdaniels

Why the dayz formula will ultimately fail

the best would be to give us the options for making surviving on our own... - this means: farming, hunting etc.

I give a piece of shit to NE-airfield, balota etc... - I never go there...

I don´t want a "lucky-loot-system"

• Like 1

So in a nutshell, there are only two locations that people travel to and only one location that is a primary weapon spawn location.. Which sucks.

mmm well that is simply not accurate. The game is alpha so much will change and ultimately your reasoning will fail, not the game. By the way the game has already won, its a success. 

And just to illustrate, my player of a few weeks got reset last night, I spawn back at Cherno Harbor - which I thought was Electro at first - I re-kitted (food, drink, essentials, weapon, ammo, backpack) in less than 1h (albeit with the help of a friend half way) - all this on a 30 slots full server.

Edited by zeroy99

Once Rocket hands over the baton to modders and Russian server admins,,,this game is fucking DONE. He might do it too and sail off into the sunset with millions in his pocket.

Hmm this guy has a point..I remember when I first started playing, I spent like 5 hours not finding anything. Guides would say to get out of the coast ASAP and I did, but never found anything good. I began realizing the best spots are Electro and Balota. Now if I die, it it takes me about 10 minutes to find a rifle. All you gotta do is go to low pop servers and gear up there. There is no point is traveling up North or to the circled regions, you'll RARELY encounter people. Staying at Electro and Balota areas give you the highest grade gear and also interaction/firefights with people.

This guy is right!

Hmm this guy has a point..I remember when I first started playing, I spent like 5 hours not finding anything. Guides would say to get out of the coast ASAP and I did, but never found anything good. I began realizing the best spots are Electro and Balota. Now if I die, it it takes me about 10 minutes to find a rifle. All you gotta do is go to low pop servers and gear up there. There is no point is traveling up North or to the circled regions, you'll RARELY encounter people. Staying at Electro and Balota areas give you the highest grade gear and also interaction/firefights with people.

This guy is right!

Weapons loot is tied to certain buildings, but now you can find weapons in barns too. Watch some videos on this

Anyone with half a brain knows it takes hundreds of people to make a video game.

apart from wow (and only if you count all Server Admins / GMs) there has never been a game where HUNDREDS of people worked on it. not even GTA V had HUNDREDS of ppl working on it. you normally have a team of 30-60 ppl,

where do you get these retarded "facts" you spew ?

Edited by Broter

where do you get these retarded "facts" you spew ?

He didn't which is why this thread will "Ultimately Fail".  Honestly, the mods on this forum are pretty lax because this thread should have been locked and deleted before the second post was even put in.

Damn you mean the spawns in an early access alpha aren't finalized or perfect?

I want a refund.  This is BULLSHIT.

polls_BS_0646_581892_poll_xlarge.jpeg

You know, the Elektro-Cherno-Balota area is in my opinion one of the worst areas on the whole map, because it's always looted. Those people spend hours of boring running and killing themselves just to run into a city that's been looted already.

I understand why you would want to go there on a 100 man experimental server (Friendly players dancing around), but otherwise you're just gonna get shot.