Sign in to follow this  
Niner

To the bandits with the Mosins..

Whomever was firing upon my hero squad as we were scoping out a town, please for the love of god, learn how to shoot the Mosin, you hit one of our guys once, and it wasn't even a fatal hit, there's zeroing, it's page up and page down. I had the both of you in my sights, and if weren't for the server restart, you would have been dead. :P

The great Two Face once said....

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

This is DAYZ!

Edited by JPWiser

The replies, the lulz. I love them. I was once a bandit. Then.. Well, the things I did for a snickers bar you wouldn't believe..

• Like 1

Hero shoot people, bandits shoot people, where is the difference? Btw maybe it was no fatal because in the current state of every single can of beans absorbing huge amount of damage, I believe there are no fatal hits to top.geared players with the mosin

These forums really need a "missed connections" section. Server name, time, and area, then you can smack talk to your heart's content.

Maybe they were in fact doing exactly as you suggested - learning to shoot the mosin. When I first had one I would take potshots at zombies to get a feel of distances, I never had a player cross my scope in my early days but it would have been great practice.

Edited by Dethsupport