Obscura (DayZ)

Purge them all

I once got to kill a 13 years old little kid in the game and recorded it.

Yes, his response was ''Fuck you faggit, you guys are so gay that blablabla..''.

But I'm not the great polite guy here either, I'm always swearing 24/7; English, Spanish, Russian or whatever language, I don't think it's cool, or however you call it, I'm just used to it.

In that video I swear so much that it doesn't even make sense, even better, English is not my "native" language so I have that weird fucking Spanish person from Ukraine trying to speak English accent.

Hey now, might want to calm down on the abuse of fifteen year olds. Apparently there's a mod here that age who is very power hungry.

But seriously, you shouldn't categorize all of us to be like that.

I'm not saying I don't mind a few kids playing, as long as you're somewhat mature. But when the game becomes filled with them, thats when I take a break and either find something new to play, or wait until they've gone to the next fotm.

imo it will change when Zeds arrive and will make lots threat to players. 

And in that day all Dayz SA forum will be full of tears - how STUPD and FUC#@ING HARD Dayz SA is. In that day we will lose lots and lots of kids - who will return to COD/BF/Titanfall/CS and other similar games.

i hope its is not just a dream

It will not change. Groups will clean areas of zeds and then, eventually, kill anyone trying to infiltrate the area while they loot it.

<snip>

It's always some obscenity or how they fucked my mother.

<snip>

Standard response...

"There there...maybe one day a living person will consent to sex with you.

Edited by Slugfoot1

Apparently there's a mod here that age who is very power hungry.

well that explains a lot. *shivers*

God I wish dayz was never put on steam, the amount of nasally, foul mouthed,shoot bambies on sight 14-17 year olds that has infested this game(and the mod before this) is sickening. Something needs to be done with the game that will make them flee and never return, nothing turns me off more than spawning in elektro, and getting shot in the first house I enter while hearing some nasally 15 year old yell annoying crap over direct. Eh, or I'll just wait for star citizen.

Spawned in Electro, huh?

I smell bullshit all over you, sonnyjim!

Spawning has been moved to East coast for a looooong time now.

Spawned in Electro, huh?

I spawned in Elektro two times this weekend.

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 1

Well to be fair, once the game is complete and loot is harder to get and the game plays alot slower paced + million other things those kinds of players won't get very fucking far I bet.

God I wish dayz was never put on steam, the amount of nasally, foul mouthed,shoot bambies on sight 14-17 year olds that has infested this game(and the mod before this) is sickening. Something needs to be done with the game that will make them flee and never return, nothing turns me off more than spawning in elektro, and getting shot in the first house I enter while hearing some nasally 15 year old yell annoying crap over direct. Eh, or I'll just wait for star citizen.

If we look deeper through the writing we can actually see the OP keeps getting killed and is failing to stay alive, he is then taking out his frustration (which is caused by how bad HE is at the game) on a certain group of people whom he knows are not well liked in the hopes he can get some sympathy and agreement with his invalid point on the official forum.

Learn to play the game and no one will kill you let alone 13 year olds.

Edited by africanhungergames
  • Like 2

Spawned in Electro, huh?

i spawned there today, as well

• Like 1

NEAR electro, at Tulga or Kamy =/= IN electro!

I spawned in Elektro two times this weekend.

I spawned IN Elektro. South of the town. Lots of people spawn there. It's not close. It's IN town.

Spawned in Electro, huh?

I have spawned there a couple of times it is just extremely rare, not worth killing yourself over as it could take you hours, guess the devs acheived their aim right ?

It´s called roleplaying - and these 15 year olds you met are doing it quite well apparantly.

Seriously though - Complaining about Teenagers being Teenagers in Videogames is like complainging about Teenagers being Teenagers IRL.

There is no solution to this and there never will be. Just cope with it. And if you´re a soft hearted soul that can´t take a bunch of "your mom" joke then maybe video games and the internet in general is not the place for you.

*shows you the finger*

Explain to me how that is a "joke". They're being obscene to be obscene. Me and my buddy almost always tell each other "ur mum" jokes among other vulgar jabs at each other. The thing is, i'm not shouting down my mic full throttle at some stranger telling them how I fornicated with their mother. They're not being funny in the slightest. 

They need to have some manners, regardless of what they are doing. It's called etiquette.  

Explain to me how that is a "joke". They're being obscene to be obscene. Me and my buddy almost always tell each other "ur mum" jokes among other vulgar jabs at each other. The thing is, i'm not shouting down my mic full throttle at some stranger telling them how I fornicated with their mother. They're not being funny in the slightest. 

They need to have some manners, regardless of what they are doing. It's called etiquette.  

Well i think that´s funny. So there. Now go get me some cheese.

Edited by QbitzR
  • Like 2

Can we make a new sub forum called "General whinging" separate from "General discussion" please?

• Like 3

Can we make a new sub forum called "General whinging" separate from "General discussion" please?

No one will read it, and people who whine want attention, so they'll keep posting in General discussion.

Well i think that´s funny. So there. Now go bring me some cheese.

I said explain to me how it's a joke. Not if you found it funny.

Jokes have a punchline. It may be humorous but it's not a joke.   

No one will read it, and people who whine want attention, so they'll keep posting in General discussion.

But what if we could vote these threads into that forum! 20+ votes and it gets shifted to the other forum!

I'm really just taking the piss though...

lol how about you play at night where all the kiddies are snoring?! and btw little kids dont go tactical and the majority cannot shoot, this aint COD, and wtf where u doing in Electro as a new spawn...i think ur ass deserved it :D

lol how about you play at night where all the kiddies are snoring?! and btw little kids dont go tactical and the majority cannot shoot, this aint COD, and wtf where u doing in Electro as a new spawn...i think ur ass deserved it :D

You can spawn in Electro..

I said explain to me how it's a joke. Not if you found it funny.

Jokes have a punchline. It may be humorous but it's not a joke.   

Well now it seems like your only problem is the mic settings of some teenagers. Maybe you should launch a PSA on this or something.

In the future it will probably be possible to mute players. Like in the mod.

You can spawn in Electro..

No shit, is that your excuse to go Electro as new spawn?! Only thing you will find is death, unless you alone in the server.

well that explains a lot. *shivers*

Careful now, you might get banned.