samiam_jr

Why you don't handcuff armed people

So for all you new bandits out there, don't handcuff people that have weapons. Even if the sound pathetic or weak.

Also you should really not be a bandit, Role Playing or being a hero is much more fun!

The Video might have been good but all the blurps mic chops and small kid saying some none-sense just ruined the whole video.

• Like 2

The Video might have been good but all the blurps mic chops and small kid saying some none-sense just ruined the whole video.

Yeah, I wish he had not been shouting so much, I don't think I will be rolling with him for awhile, not until he learns vent etiquette 

• Like 1

He should have made you drop your weapon first before attempting that!

Good work.

He def tried to cuff you but I guess you moved away to fast or something

Yeah, that is my only guess.

He should have made you drop your weapon first before attempting that!

Good work.

I know, I mean who does not do that? I hope he learned his lesson.

Aren't you the asshole bandit in this video? The fully geared player with M4 spares your life and you kill him with an axe in such a vile way... I have to go visit a bathroom now. 

Edited by Zeni-HR

Cuffing someone by yourself is always dangerous, I wouldn't ever do it. I mean even if he disarmed you, you'd still have fists to knock him out while he only has handcuffs out. Good job.

Aren't you the asshole bandit in this video? The fully geared player with M4 spares your life and you kill him with an axe in such a vile way... I have to go visit a bathroom now. 

What sort of wacky sense of morality do you run by? The fully geared player didn't even make an attempt to communicate and hold him up - he just skipped to the handcuffing without saying anything like he just naively expected the guy to fall right into the handcuffs.

That's not how it works. No asshole bandits, just one player that was smarter than the other.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

"stop stealing my shit." LOL does he expect to do the same shit over and over and get his gear back?

That's not how it works. No asshole bandits, just one player that was smarter than the other.

thanks man

"stop stealing my shit." LOL does he expect to do the same shit over and over and get his gear back?

I know, you can't try to handcuff someone and not expect that to happen if you mess up.