Legomatrixfantasy

Suggestion for a new weapon in DayZ SA

Hey there,

I have a suggestion for a new weapon that i would have in game, the "Unique-Alpine-TPG-1"

I saw the weapon first in a game that called "Alliance of Valliant Arms" short "AVA"

I don't know if that weapon really exist but i love it.

Thanks for your attention! :) post-195494-0-32945500-1392573383_thumb.post-195494-0-72705000-1392573383_thumb.

Edited by Legomatrixfantasy

I understand you like this weapon, looks nice, but devs have to be carefull with what weapons to add.

They kinda should fit the theme, so majority of weapons should be of russian & eastern origin, although NATO & Western weapons are also there (M4 and pistols so far).

What I am trying to say is, that it is not for the good of the game to add every cool looking weapon there is.

There was a multinational peacekeeping force in chernarus. M4's AK's L85's... you name it and it makes sense. No limits there.

The community has a a

Weapons suggesting thread already. Please check it out!

There was a multinational peacekeeping force in chernarus. M4's AK's L85's... you name it and it makes sense. No limits there.

L85s don't make any sense, no British soldiers were there in the ArmA storyline. Maybe after the canonical diversion point, but unlikely.