Sign in to follow this  
janikoo

Camping site

I really like the changes in the North-East of Chernarus.

Maybe there could be something in the far-north-west, like a camping site.

ho9oypgn.jpg

The camping site should be complete destroyed, maybe some trailers lay on there sites. Blood on camping tables ....

I think this could be a variety and fill a gap in the empty far north-west.

Best regards

Janikoo

• Like 1

What about camp site where there's standard army issue tents and army trucks, like there was a surviving (but now deceased) convoy of soldiers, that way it could also be a weapon spawn, so it'd be super far north, but once you get there, there are a bunch of weapons, attachments, camo clothes, ammo, hunting and mountain backpacks, and food. Also maybe in the future there could be a (non-working) Humvee with parts scattered around the area so you can repair. It might also end up being a prime spot for bandits, in which case hero's (like myself) can have fun destroying them. God I hate bandits.

I'm all for more cosmetic additions to Chernarus. The cities and the towns feel a bit devoid at the moment... No corpses, no skeletons, no signs that they've ever really been inhabited. 

I think this will slowly change as the game progresses, but yeah, any cosmetic additions and little human touches and surprises are welcome.