Gad Gamer

I Finally See

To be fair you ran through a city that always has a lot of players, straight for a known loot location without any pause or consideration and then when he shot at you you told him 8 times to "shoot me".

I don't have any time for players like him, but I cheered a little when he killed you because you so obviously wanted to make make him look stupid by chasing him around and killing him with a fire extinguisher.

If you do stupid things, don't be surprised if people say 'that's stupid'.

That kid isn't even trolling just really bad shot and honestly he is one of the worst players I have seen. I have seen new players play smarter then him.

As it goes for stupid player you have me defeated. I ASKED bandits to take my blood after giving me food and they shot me instead. Some players are stupid and I even told them I was A+ blood type so it wasn't an unkown type.

For real though, that was the worst attempt at being a bad guy that I have EVER seen.

I would be ashamed of this sort of performance.

Indeed. One could hear in his voice, even as he tried to play the non-caring troll, he was literally shitting himself when being chased by a guy with a fire extinguisher. And the fear in his voice only broke in the end, to be exchanged by very noticeable relief, when he at last managed to kill you.

Anyway, it was clearly a kid, barely in his teens. No competence or grownup behaviour should be expected from those.

And yes, next time, just use fists. With his lack of skill you would have had a really good chance of KOing him.

I don't have any time for players like him, but I cheered a little when he killed you because you so obviously wanted to make make him look stupid by chasing him around and killing him with a fire extinguisher.

Huh? That guy with the gun was quite capable of making himself look stupid. Especially when he missed all his shots at point blank range and became scared of a fire extinguisher.

Every time he turned on voice chat to do that dusty old trololo thing, I cringed.  Hard.  That's the internet for you, though.  Everybody thinks they're an expert troll who drowns in motherly vagina every night.

I only play on hardcore servers and I never go to Elektrozavodsk.

For the entire duration af the game I have been KOS'-Shot in the back two times, and I have been humiliated by idiots exactly zero times.

I suggest the OP-maker does the same if the OP-maker wishes to have a good DayZ experience.

Interesting that most of the bandit/troll videos on here are people playing lamecore servers. Just saying....

Yeah. Personally I'd like to see most melee weapons being pretty effective, especially blunt, heavy weapons. Bladed weapons and knives are actually pretty hard to kill people with in real life (but obviously the best to cause bleeding effects). It's far easier to bash someone's head in with a rock than it is to stab them to death in most cases or unless you really know what you're doing.

most cuts from knives actually happen from dull ones. but either way if a knife has its point you could in theory kill someone very easily.