Sign in to follow this  
KaiDekA

KOS WTF?

if (user.hasHat()) {  hatType hat = user.getHat();  if (hat==hatType.cowboyHat)    player.KillOnSight = true;}

;)

• Like 3

Stop trying to survive Zeds.

Start trying to survive me.

Once you've done that and got the hang of it; I suggest having a direct go at me.

Bring friends.

Im not some badass tightshirt mofo. I just wish people would "grow up" into this whole lawless post-apocalyptic thing and bring their so-called justice to fruition.

Bring your laws to my doorstep and let the chips fall as they will.

The worst example was a few weeks ago at Vybor. 4 Guys came running through on their way to NWAF (prolly from the little mil.base a little south of Vybor.

I took the risk. I shot one down. You wanna guess what the other's did?

I'll save you the trouble: They stared at his corpse for three to five seconds, then combat logged almost at the exact same time.

They say there is no honor amongst thieves... its you law-folk that have no honor!

aww that's fuckin weak.... if one of my buddies goes down I'm getting the mofo that got him or dying trying lol most of my kills have been immediate karma kills to avenge my friends getting KoS by someone who assumed they were alone

This was aimed at the OP of the thread. I want to see where he was.

Various places this has happend, Factory near dolina, Dolina itself. Obviously the airfields but then you know the risks when you enter those places. I don't really go to Elektro much yet as I am still exploring all the northern areas. I understand it's gunna be a lot worse down the south especially like Bolota and stuff. When I get to know the map really well I will definitely be going down there to see if any bandits will be friendly enough to strip me and force feed me disinfectant 

For the sake of the crying masses, can we get a 1,000 slot server with friendly fire disabled? Killers like myself would avoid it because no killing, and they could all live happily ever after having their peace walks and axing zombies until the end of DayZ.

So yesterday a guy whom seemed to be friendly started talking to me on the road.. then a few minutes later he punched me in the head and stole my pants. 

No, KOS is not the only / true way to play the game.

That is a fact. If you don't want KOS or be killed, join a friendly group and / or just stay away from people.

As a loner life is more risky but also thrilling. You can still talk to people. Don't run at strangers with open arms yelling "HEY FRIENDLY". Communicate from cover without clear line of sight and see what happens if you want. Or just stay away.

Am I the only one who plays alone and dislikes human interaction. No I don't want to talk with you.

• Like 1