Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

Death, unconsciousness and wounds.

Right now in the game if you go unconscious your screen immediately turns black, I think it should fade to black or white, if you're bleeding you don't just fall unconscious in a second. When on low blood your screen should get darker and darker until it's completely black and you go unconscious, and even if you stop bleeding the shock would make you go unconscious. Also dying from a bullet shouldn't just make your screen go black instantly, you just would lose a shit load of blood, but headshots would 1hit straight to the death screen.

Without painkillers and morphine gunshot wounds should be fatal or add a serious shock value if you move.

That's what I think would make gunfigts more scary, PS: writing the word unconscious is a bitch.

Edited by Zjasuu

You go immediately into unconcious because of SHOCK, not because of blood loss.

Low health = fuzzy screen, progressively worse

Low Blood = Screen desaturation, progressively worse

PS: writing the word unconscious is a bitch.

You should learn how to type it unconsciously.. ;) 

In regard to your main point I do agree. I think this is unfortunately where realism gets away from you. I'm not going to go into detail but being shot is messy, fucking sore, a ridiculous mindfuck and puts you into shock within seconds (generally just after you think to yourself, "oh, I've been shot, that's odd"). Now I'm not talking soldiers here, they are trained for that shit, I'm talking your average joe on the street. Even if you were to bring realism to a point in game, you would need to operate on yourself to remove the bullet(s), then stitch yourself up, and then to bandage yourself. All this while shaking and likely to be losing your vision.

I think with this in mind all you can really do is have a vague compromise.