Sign in to follow this  
gotr1ght

Any chance of getting 40+ players official servers soon?

Of course i don't want game to be turned into battlefield pvp game but for 250km2 map about 60 player servers would be great.

Any chance of getting that soon? @rocket

Edited by gotr1ght

They've been testing 60-100 player servers in the experimental branch the last couple of days.

regarding to the actual loot"spawn" and player-spawnpositions it's pretty useless bumping the servers up, isn't it?

unless you wanna join a server and die of starvation.

bumping up the experimental was more a server stress-test, preparing for dynamic loot/zombie spawn

Edited by Guest

The server numbers will be bumped up when the next patch hit, the experimental has been sitting at 64 players for the last couple of days.

They are working on loot respawn expect to see it in the near future (likely be testing on experimental after this patch goes live or the one after)

I can't link the twitter of rocket but 2 days ago he said they're trying 80 and 100 player slot servers in experimental.

Edited by RespawnCake

they actually did, liked stated above they lowerd now to 64

What you mean people having to fight starvation in a survival game instead of gearing up in 30 min then killing everything that moves MADNESS pure madness what survival game would want you to fight to survive....

More players per server would be a fine feature, as long as they finally make spawn locations COMPLETELY RANDOM ACROSS THE WHOLE MAP

(instead of the bambi fragfest on X coastline as it is now)

• Like 1

More players per server would be a fine feature, as long as they finally make spawn locations COMPLETELY RANDOM ACROSS THE WHOLE MAP

I agree.

They could simply add an exception, like: 

(pseudo)

if (playersOnTheServer < 40)

spawnAtBeachOnly

else

spawnEverywhere

I hope you guys know what I mean.

It would be a good solution, imo.I really miss spawns across the whole map.

Most of the people just know elektro, cherno & kami.

Edited by qliqQLAQ

I doubt it, anytime soon maybe in the distant future, the year 2000 but not right now.

If they have balanced loot spawning so it's spread "evenly" across the map, honestly having all the survivors spawn on the coast is something I like, the struggle to find food and other resources  forces players off the coast, I was in electro and it was a "freshie fest" and not the kind from the adult store. I booked it out of there and managed to survive reasonable nicely. 

I feel the reason your experiencing a bambi fragfest on the coast is because and why people are complaining there isn't enough food is due to everyone being too scared to leave the coast.

I doubt it, anytime soon maybe in the distant future, the year 2000 but not right now.

If they have balanced loot spawning so it's spread "evenly" across the map, honestly having all the survivors spawn on the coast is something I like, the struggle to find food and other resources  forces players off the coast, I was in electro and it was a "freshie fest" and not the kind from the adult store. I booked it out of there and managed to survive reasonable nicely. 

I feel the reason your experiencing a bambi fragfest on the coast is because and why people are complaining there isn't enough food is due to everyone being too scared to leave the coast.

My #1 Rule as a fresh spawn is GTFO the coast. NOW!!!

I don't stop to look for anything. Just straight up from second 1, I book it the hell out.

And even then, on a bad day, I get killed 3-5 times before I make any sort of "break for freedom".

Not kidding when I say that most full servers I've played on only has 5 people NOT in Berezino...

Weird I've only been spawn killed twice both times from spawning in electro....

Also I'll stay on the coast for a bit if there's food and booty there, usually turns out okay.... usually.

Edited by Window Licker