Sign in to follow this  
Apicalis

Hacker Report, Teleport, Weapon Spawn etc.

Encountered a Cheater today. Managed to capture him live on Stream. Uploaded it on youtube.

Story:

We were 3 guys who got weirdly quickly ambushed south below solnichniy. We respawned in and tried to get our loot back and then i managed to record why we were dying so quickly.

It was a cheater. I manged to kill him as you can see in the video, right after that the server gets "surprisingly" restarted... so the character gets resetted.

I quickly joined back in the same server and ... yep ... there he was again. Killed her and grabbed the loot. After i've disconnected i thought... hmm let's join back in and see if i can meet him again and get the nickname. And it really happened, like you can see in the second video. It's the same female character teleporting after me ... teleporting away and coming back in with a revolver to kill me instantly with a headshot on a hell where he must've teleported.

There were 6 people on the server that moment 3 of them were my buddies.

So the possible Hacker Nicknames are :

- ozz

- Mathieu

- PUCK

Sadly i know the names are not linked to the steam ID anymore but i still hope this makes the devs able to track them.

Server was:

Name: DAYZ GB 1-49 ... and them something like "hosted by multiplay..."

IP:       212.38.163.106:2902

• Like 2

If I´m right, they do not spawn the weapons, they pull the weapons from the map/lootspawn. (flying weapons/loot are a sing for hackers on the server, a pulled weapon but unpicked)

Nice kill.

If I´m right, they do not spawn the weapons, they pull the weapons from the map/lootspawn. (flying weapons/loot are a sing for hackers on the server, a pulled weapon but unpicked)

Nice kill.

I tought all jedis was died in ep3, silent bob maybe ?

• Like 2

Yah i ran into some guys doing this today.

They knew my name somehow. Also, they were moving around the map extremely fast. Either that, or they were popping in out of nowhere matrix style.

I met a guy last night that informed me of a duping bug that allows you to duplicate weapons. Is this a commonly known problem or something worth reporting?

Note: I have the exact details of how the dupe works. Repeating it here would just exacerbate the problem

I met a guy last night that informed me of a duping bug that allows you to duplicate weapons. Is this a commonly known problem or something worth reporting?

Note: I have the exact details of how the dupe works. Repeating it here would just exacerbate the problem

duping is wide spread and pretty well known, throw it on the bug tracker if you think its worth it but either way I've found 2 or three ways to dupe things since alpha started.

That video is so damn grainy I can't tell what the hell is going on (480p you serious?). Are you sure? If they had server console access they could reboot the server - before the death is reported to the hive I bet. They may have just been strategically rebooting the server. Again, recording in 480p is like those bigfoot photos everyone's on about. I can't tell shit about what's going on from your video.

It's not about the reboot. I've seen this a thousand times that i kill someone near airstrip or something and i get an server reboot a few seconds later.

It's about the dude teleporting wich is still clearly visible even in 480p

Confirm teleport hack. Today I and my friend camp in balota with mosin. We see a guy go to ATC, We shoot then he teleport to everywhere in balota. Suddenly he stops in the village near balota, We shoot again and he died

AAAAA. i hate dem haxxors!

devs will fix it hopefully!  greets from austria

Dude don't link to hack videos, especially if they have info on how to get the hack in the description.

Edited by TD808

That video is so damn grainy I can't tell what the hell is going on (480p you serious?). Are you sure? If they had server console access they could reboot the server - before the death is reported to the hive I bet. They may have just been strategically rebooting the server. Again, recording in 480p is like those bigfoot photos everyone's on about. I can't tell shit about what's going on from your video.

If you can not see what is going on, then something is wrong with you, not the video. It's perfectly clear in the video you nitpicking ..... 

Anyway, yeah this happened to me as well.. Made a topic a few days ago which made it 4 pages long, until so far not a single response from the Dev team on any of these topics whatsoever...

Please don't make a post for every single cheater you encouter.

I know this is really annoying and the forum might be a good place to vent your anger (or show your video of him cheating or you killing him, which is fine), but namecalling is much more likely to cause bad blood than to have any postive effect at all.

The devs, mods or anyone on the forum can't do anything about it, and I mean about this specific issue, the devs can only solve the general problem. The issue is known - at least I bet that, haven't checked the bug tracker - and I doubt anyone who could access the servers logs will see this thread anyway. So what we end up with is three names accused of possible cheating, basically anyone going by the same name is now branded.

Edited by Baarn

God damn, more of the little weasels, someone really need's to put the boot in battleeye's arse.

comon wave ban, I want to taste the salty tears of a hacker.

Edited by Window Licker

Man Im really missing the bleed mechanic. lol!

He got hit 3 or 4 times with a fireaxe and didn't bleed once?

Your clothes and the things in them seem to take the damage first, 

which I like but think is turned up to high.

I am playing on low GFX but u still see the bleeding when it occurs. My character was living for several hours on healthy status with everything filled up (energyzed/hydrated) and i had a pristine vest on. In the last weeks i realized that these take on a lot of damage and prevent bleeding.

Take a look at my other PvP videos, where you can see me get hit several times without bleeding.

Skip to 6:20 , there you can see my Vest preventing bleeding. But sadly my Revolver gets destroyed wich was in the vest