Sign in to follow this  
oregonized

It finally happened...

Im so sick of the fucking cheaters ruining this game.  Why dont the developers take some fucking pride in their gravy train and make an effort to stop them?   

Because hackers are usually WAY better programmers than video game developers will ever be.  There will always be games with cheaters.  There is no stopping them, only putting up temporary fixes until they work around them.

lol

Serves you right for not posting in the other thread which is 3 pages long, instead of making a separate thread about how special you are :P

*facepalm*

lol

what a naive assessment of the situation

All of these. 

Because hackers are usually WAY better programmers than video game developers will ever be.  There will always be games with cheaters.  There is no stopping them, only putting up temporary fixes until they work around them.

It seems I need to once again drop some knowledge. 

The people you all are referring to are not HACKERS.  They are CHEATERS or SCRIPT KIDDIES.  They are dickless pieces of shit who buy or use free cheats or use game exploits and bugs to their advantage.  None of them are hacking shit.

You people need to stop calling these cheaters and scripters 'hackers' because it's really dumb to think they're the same thing - and they aren't.

• Like 2

.pbo explot.

Was thinking the same damn things since it was at the airfield. Some ppl just want to watch Chernarus Burn.

• Like 1

All of these. 

Awww, how cute.  You are butthurt because your thread wasn't received with open arms.

It seems I need to once again drop some knowledge. 

The people you all are referring to are not HACKERS.  They are CHEATERS or SCRIPT KIDDIES.  They are dickless pieces of shit who buy or use free cheats or use game exploits and bugs to their advantage.  None of them are hacking shit.

You people need to stop calling these cheaters and scripters 'hackers' because it's really dumb to think they're the same thing - and they aren't.

Where do you think the cheaters and script kiddies get their hacks?  From hackers, derp.

Yeah, the doors just magically open, he runs out of the building without me seeing him, and he somehow knows exactly where I am hidden. 

I emptied a full 6 rounds into a player, only to have him be 30m away immediately after.  I don't call him a teleporter because I watched his buddy magically float through a wall and coast through the sky immediately before.

I'll believe the magic of teleported hackers when I see it.  In a game where you need to fight the controls just to play regular, this whole Nigfhtcrawler claims ring hollow.  It was more likely a desynch.

dayz i covered by VAC

--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat

as soon as its going beta or release i bet the routines will be updated even more frequently.

and vac has proven to be a very successful detection system. ofc there are 0day hacks.

but also 1 banned cd-key means ~30$ bucks out of the window...

so lets see how this develops.

it doesnt surprise me at all that there are exploits/hacks/scripts/hooks/esps for an alpha version of a game that are not yet detected.

When I pressed "P" to check the server list, it didn't show any desync so I am going to go with no, I did not desync.

it doesn't show you that you are desyncing while you desyncing becayse you are not syncing with the server while you are desyncing.  lol sorry read that slowly i think i hurt my brain typing that.  Basically when you see the yellow or red chain your client synced with the server again and it only tells you had desync, this is if your desync is 100k, even if you look at the player list it'll tell you the value your desync was at the times you desynced from the server, only when it syncs again will you see that you actually had 100k or whatever value desync.  that's a lot of desync in this sentence i think i'm desyncing now.

I emptied a full 6 rounds into a player, only to have him be 30m away immediately after.  I don't call him a teleporter because I watched his buddy magically float through a wall and coast through the sky immediately before.

I'll believe the magic of teleported hackers when I see it.  In a game where you need to fight the controls just to play regular, this whole Nigfhtcrawler claims ring hollow.  It was more likely a desynch.

I would be more inclined to believe that it was desync if he didn't show up right behind me where I was prone in a well covered area.  

Just because you haven't personally seen something, doesn't dismiss the fact that it exists.

By your logic, the UK doesn't exist because I have never seen it.

it doesn't show you that you are desyncing while you desyncing becayse you are not syncing with the server while you are desyncing.  lol sorry read that slowly i think i hurt my brain typing that.  Basically when you see the yellow or red chain your client synced with the server again and it only tells you had desync, this is if your desync is 100k, even if you look at the player list it'll tell you the value your desync was at the times you desynced from the server, only when it syncs again will you see that you actually had 100k or whatever value desync.  that's a lot of desync in this sentence i think i'm desyncing now.

I had no broken link on my screen and the player screen tells you when you are desyncing.  That still doesn't change the fact that the guy magically appears behind me in a hidden area where I am prone.

Where do you think the cheaters and script kiddies get their hacks?  From hackers, derp.

jiFfM.jpg

WHAT IF...

There were actaully two guys. For all we know you only saw one. Maybe the other one was using the .pbo exploit?

I don't create threads to be popular and OMG you created a thread that reached 5 pages!  

jiFfM.jpg

Why are you facepalming?  You were the one who doesn't recognize that the cheaters/script kiddies get their shit from actual hackers/programmers.

WHAT IF...

There were actaully two guys. For all we know you only saw one. Maybe the other one was using the .pbo exploit?

No, there was only ONE person besides myself showing up in the list, I wasn't desynced, and the only reasonable conclusion is that he teleported to my area after he checked the player list and saw he wasn't alone on the server.

You got outplayed, stop crying.

Yeah, it is my fault that I am not using known exploits and hacks to get over on people.  Fuck you, bro.

I'm just done lol this guy can't be reasoned with. 

hemad.jpg

• Like 1

A teleporting hacker killed me twice yesterday night. I made a post about it in another thread. What i don't understand is some other players here treating the situation lightly or as if the victim is bullshitting.

Guys this is a serious situation which directly threatens the game. Last night was the first time i encountered a hacker but still it made me question the point in playing this game if i'll die to a hacker after spending a good time improving my character.

This is serious.