Sign in to follow this  
franciscojose

[Tutorial] Auto run macro

Hi guys, I made a tutorial on how to create an easy and simple auto run macro. You will need a gaming mouse or keyboard with programmable macro keys. Its very easy.

Edit: I made this beacuse I saw pictures of people with gaming keyboards using a penny embedded between the keys...

Edited by FranJS
  • Like 1

I think any kind of automation macro can get your account banned.

It's technically botting.

• Like 1

I think any kind of automation macro can get your account banned.

this isnt WoW.

Really? a macro for long pressing W can get me banned? no kidding.

kind a yes........... its stupid but its really cheating in a way :o

oh and dont forget

To defeat Zombies, Shoot at them till they die

I don't get what the fuss is about. It's not like holding the "W" key is particularly strenuous or anything, even if you do have to do it for hours.

• Like 1

this isnt WoW.

Yeah, because WoW is the only game ever to ban people for cheating.

Macros off keyboards/mice are no way close to cheating, and anyone that thinks it is can more or less just deal with it because there isn't much way to block/combat it.  Really? your gonna call cheats because somebody can run without holding the button and you can't? go buy yourself one then and quit bitching.

• Like 1

How are macros from gaming hardware any better than the regular cheaters? Explain please, can't  wait to hear that story.

Anyway, this topic is useless because whoever wants to be a small d**k cheater and has rudimental scripting/progamming knowledge can create such a script within 5 minutes... even without gaming keyboard.

While NOT keyhit(escape) do

Sendkey("DayZ","w")
Wend

However, it's exploiting game mechanics be automizing ingame actions via a script and also having an advantage over other players.

Cheating.

Edited by DerDuderich

How are macros from gaming hardware any better than the regular cheaters? Explain please, can't  wait to hear that story.

Anyway, this topic is useless because whoever wants to be a small d**k cheater and has rudimental scripting/progamming knowledge can create such a script within 5 minutes... even without gaming keyboard.

However, it's exploiting game mechanics be automizing ingame actions via a script and also having an advantage over other players.

Cheating.

I put a rock on my w key instead of using a macro. Am I going to get banned?

• Like 1

I put a rock on my w key instead of using a macro. Am I going to get banned?

I'm paying a little chinese girl to play for me, is that cheating? Am I get banned?

This is not about "What is ok" and "What is not ok". 

You will ALWAYS be able to cheat some or the other way. Every "hackshield" can be bypassed, even WoW Warden is not safe. So technically you don't need to play at all, give my 2000€ and two months of time and I have a bot for you that can do everything including looting, hunting zombies and snipering bambis.

The real question is: Why would you cheat? Whats so bad about pressing that stupid key? This is not some stupid asia grinder, running around is an intended feature and if you are unhappy with that you should propably play another game. You guys pick the candies and as soon as something you don't like comes up (huh, you have to press a key for 10 minutes) you try to justify exploiting the game...

Edited by DerDuderich
  • Like 1

I'm paying a little chinese girl to play for me, is that cheating? Am I get banned?

This is not about "What is ok" and "What is not ok". 

You will ALWAYS be able to cheat some or the other way. Every "hackshield" can be bypassed, even WoW Warden is not safe. So technically you don't need to play at all, give my 2000€ and two months of time and I have a bot for you that can do everything including looting, hunting zombies and snipering bambis.

The real question is: Why would you cheat? Whats so bad about pressing that stupid key? This is not some stupid asia grinder, running around is an intended feature and if you are unhappy with that you should propably play another game. You guys pick the candies and as soon as something you don't like comes up (huh, you have to press a key for 10 minutes) you try to justify exploiting the game...

LOL dude calm down, u mad?

I my finger gets tired after pressing the damned key for long periods of time. There is nothing bad about making a autorun key, its not an aimbot you know. You made your point, I agree to disagree. Period.

Whats so bad about pressing that stupid key?

Whats so bad about a software simulating a pressed key?

It does not give a disadvantage to players who don't use it, not from a gameplay perspetive.

The only advantage it gives to those who use it, is that they can use both hands to do something else. I have my laptop right next to my other monitor, and I prefer using both hands.

I currently use the "heavy object on the keyboard"-method, even though I have a G15. I simply don't use it often enough to bother configuring my keyboard and there is a lot of stuff on my desk anyway.

Actually people using autorun features are far more vulnerable than people who don't, they focus their attention on other things and lose their situational awareness completely.

I don't consider this cheating, as it does not give you anything you can't achieve without doing it yourself.

But I guess, that's just like, my opinion, man.

Edited by Baarn
  • Like 1

I wasn't raging, sorry if that post sounded kinda harsh. :/ In my opinion, every 3rd party software you are using is a cheat. It's adding a function to the game not everyone is able to use. It's that easy.

By the way: Since you say yourself that your finger "gets tired" after some time, doesn't autorun software actually give you an adavntage then? Because once you get into a firefight, your fingers are perfectly relaxed, while your opponent (who is not using a script for running) has a tired finger?

Edited by DerDuderich

lmao ... rested fingers is the advantage this script has eh?  Everyone is actually able to use the function OP has described ... jam a quarter in the W key, OP was posting something to try and help people and in no way deserved any kind of people jumping his ass about cheating.  Let the devs decide what they consider cheating and then take action accordingly, otherwise as I said before just deal with it or go buy one yourself.

Hello there

Relax the head.

Its not "botting" in the cheat sense and will not get you banned.

It is a bit of an exploit in a way but nothing to get your feathers ruffled up about.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

So posting links to software like this will not get me banned?

bild.png

I mean, technically it would only be fair to those players that don't have a programmable keyboard...?

Hi guys, I made a tutorial on how to create an easy and simple auto run macro. You will need a gaming mouse or keyboard with programmable macro keys. Its very easy.

Edit: I made this beacuse I saw pictures of people with gaming keyboards using a penny embedded between the keys...

Put something heavy on W button. You dont' need any macro...

People get butt hurt when you do stuff like this. It's the diehard immersion guy's. I understand both sides of the story and respect both sides as well. Some people play the game different, but remember that they also paid the piper which only helps keep the machine going. It's not hacks at all and the mouse is still having to be used, it's basically negligible imho...

I think the point needs to be made that its not an 'unfair' advantage per say. Now if it allowed you to do something faster, or give you an advantage over other players in the game it is against the spirit of the game. Could it be used to AFK run? Probably. Is that an 'unfair' advantage? Not really, people just jam their keyboard keys anyways. Even so they would likely get eaten by anything dangerous if you rely on auto-run to much.