res

My gear is starting to haunt my game.

Why does no one visit an airfield? I can only answer from my perspective.

There is no reason for me to visit an airfield, except I want to find a Long Range Scope. And if I did, I tend to visit airfields quite often. (no longer to collect the gear of course)

I like the M4A1, but the risk it takes to completey kit out an M4A1 is extremely high compared to other guns. I played a lot with that gun during late December and January, I want to test the new rifles, too.

I prefer beige/brownish/greyish clothes over the TTsKO clothes, I think they still provide decent camouflage in the field but they are also good in cities. And the TTsKO stuff can be found in civilian buidlings, so again it is not worth to take the risk.

The hunter backpack... well I don't need it. I carry only the stuff I need.

And in the end it is probably easier just to shoot someone with a fully kitted M4A1, a hunter backpack and other stuff, than taking the risk of colelcting it on your own.

Edited by Baarn

hello there

The game is not only about loot farming. Admiteddly there are few mechanics in place now but you have one major tool at your disposal.

Imagination.

Set yourself tasks. Like the pointy guy above, try to get a screenshot of you pointing or giving the finger to a landmark in every town with the same character, then post your adventure pics here for all to see.

A simple idea which will take up alot of your time and skillz.

There's 101 things you could do, ya just gotta imaginate.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

You could try to make your inventories completely pristine. That is what I'm trying to do. I'm also trying to find a Magpul stock.

Here's something I'm currently doing: start collecting pristine canopeners. Then, once your backpack is completely full of them ( or you're tired of searching), get rid of all your weapons and clothing that make you look dangerous (which, from my experience, drastically reduces the chances of being KOS'd)  head to one of the bigger cities and start handing out your precious canopeners to strangers. Some won't be that grateful, but you'll hear a "wow, thanks man!" here and there. Which is pretty rewarding. Also, you could collect a lot of handguns and ammo and drop them in the middle of berezino/electro/cherno and watch people fight over them. 

What I'm trying to say is: don't focus on loot alone, try interacting with the community (more) and you'll definitely be entertained.