Sign in to follow this  
RedPhantomX4

LongRangeScope VS Acog VS Iron

PU scope fires slightly to the right of the point, when firing at range.

Long Range Scope fires slightly to the left.

Compensate for this and they are accurate.

I have had my LRS for a couple of days now, and i have praticed with it VS Zombies in a low pop. server, and it goes slight to left, so now im in SniperHill at Electro waiting to see some Bandits...

Your choice of cooking utensil depends on the type of dish you're cooking. If it's close quarters then the M4 is the pick of the litter. If it's medium range, I like the SKS with the PU scope. If it's long range, then the long range scope on the Mosin. You don't use a meat cleaver to peel potatoes.

Edited by zaphodity

the pu would be perfect if it had the right magnafication ( x3.5 ) instead of the 1.3 crap we have now.

This, my god this.   Why isnt this fixed?

Yeah i just got an SKS with a PU Scope, and i got a guy running down the road like, 75meters away, *Lucky  Shot*...then me and my broski that was with me got into a fight with 3bandits...we killed them, but in that fight...i noticed that the Recoil is CRAZY!!!!....idk if its the SKS or the PU Scope..but i cant stand it....they need to add Grips into the game

I love the PU Scope, I've killed some bandits and zombies from 500 mts or so (which I think is good with that scope) Long Range Scope is not that good when you need to shoot if you're rather close to your target, but Iron Sight is fine...

yeah, if i find myself with in a close range fight, and i have a LRS equip on my Mos., then i just pop it right off and use the ironsights, its pretty good

I love the PU scope, its good right up to the mosin's effective range and you can use it at relatively close quarters too, i.e. 10m+, anything less than that and you can just no scope.  The only thing the long range scope is really good for is spotting as there are no bino's, other than that I don't like using it because its a disadvantage for short range fire fights.

Better than the PU scope, can't seem to hit shit with it. I get close, but never where I want it to shoot. 

Long range or irons all the way.

PU Scope is ok

I love the PU scope, its good right up to the mosin's effective range and you can use it at relatively close quarters too, i.e. 10m+, anything less than that and you can just no scope.  The only thing the long range scope is really good for is spotting as there are no bino's, other than that I don't like using it because its a disadvantage for short range fire fights.

Hopefully when more weapons are introduced they remove the lrs from the mosin.

Pu scope is the only practical scope for the mosin given its real life accuracy.

Hopefully when more weapons are introduced they remove the lrs from the mosin.

Pu scope is the only practical scope for the mosin given its real life accuracy.

That will be fine when they make the PU scope have the magnification its ment have 3.5x its what 1.5x now???

That will be fine when they make the PU scope have the magnification its ment have 3.5x its what 1.5x now???

yes and lets not forget the proper elevation adjustment.

Pu scope can do elevation adjustments for up to 1200m.

LRS is what I use on my Mosin. Lower masters level for sure. Very few shots I can't make.

Let off some steam, Bennett!