Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator

People are already playing with the AKM..

Keep an open mind, that sounds exactly like what many people say about civilian firearms.

True and I do, just stated how I feel, because military stuff is more common than civilian.

( imo 95% civil / 5% military should be the norm )

Ah well, if they put it in i'll use it one life or the other :)

True and I do, just stated how I feel, because military stuff is more common than civilian.

( imo 95% civil / 5% military should be the norm )

Ah well, if they put it in i'll use it one life or the other :)

What they wanted was ratio between civilian arms/clothing and military/public service of 50:1 but because people want to have more access they re going for 25:1 Edited by Miquinei

which, in alpha, should be happening before adding a freaking akm

It has been said again, I will say it again.

There will be staff dedicated to optimizations and finding out how well the ArmA engine can handle what they want to implement.

So the rest of the team who don't specialize in that area won't be sitting around twiddling their thumbs will be coming up with all sorts of creations and getting on with material things and recipes and bug fixes such as adding in new clothing, weapons etc...

The more stuff they add is good, and the big zombie horde and optimization features will arrive, when they are ready.

TBH I'd like them to fix weapon dispersion before the horde.. it's an easy value adjustment at least.

Not going to quote the video, but that's an AK74, not an AKM.

Same thing we expected.

Ammo collecting is going to get so much harder.

Hello there

Dont forget there was already a legacy Ak in the code, but knowing R, it probably wasnt of a decent enough quality for the retail release and is a placeholder and was just used at an expo for demo purposes.

Im sure an AK will be forthcoming. but remember like the M4 it needs attachments and all these things have to be  modelled and textured then coded. Its not uber hard, but it is time consuming.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Dont forget there was already a legacy Ak in the code, but knowing R, it probably wasnt of a decent enough quality for the retail release and is a placeholder and was just used at an expo for demo purposes.

Im sure an AK will be forthcoming. but remember like the M4 it needs attachments and all these things have to be  modelled and textured then coded. Its not uber hard, but it is time consuming.

Rgds

LoK

Well we already know the suppressor, grenade launcher and magazine attachments have all been modeled and textured already.