Johnny Depth

Had some good catches at the construction site in Berezino.

Hey guys.

So, I know I told everyone that my team and I moved our shop over to the NEAF, but we ended up heading back to Berezino to rendezvous with a buddy of ours.

Ended up putting the hurt of 4 fellas up in the construction site. Here you guys go:

2014_02_13_00002.jpg

1907831_10153791136050720_1248010512_o.j

Anyone wanna meet up tonight on here and get it going?

Yeah man, there were some kitted guys too.  They came up top and were shooting at some guy heading towards Purgatory.  My team and I put them down.

Yeah man, there were some kitted guys too.  They came up top and were shooting at some guy heading towards Purgatory.  My team and I put them down.

Call me crazy, but I think it would be pretty hard to shoot at someone while apparently doing some sort of football huddle. 

:emptycan:  :beans:  :emptycan:

BTW, where is Purgatory on the map lol. 

Edited by Marston

Purgatory and Greenbay. Code words for when our team sniper points out where people are. We have other places that have code names too, but these are the two most common ones that traffic.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

You killed a whole 4 people ? You must be so proud ................ :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I shot a guy at the NWAF today, felt pretty boss about it, didn't feel the need to start a thread about it though...

• Like 1

You must have the tiniest of cocks if you need to make a thread about each time you kill someone on DayZ.

• Like 4

If they were dumb enough to allow you to climb the crane and then shoot them, then you should not brag.  They were idiots.

Hey guys.

So, I know I told everyone that my team and I moved our shop over to the NEAF, but we ended up heading back to Berezino to rendezvous with a buddy of ours.

Ended up putting the hurt of 4 fellas up in the construction site. Here you guys go:

2014_02_13_00002.jpg

1907831_10153791136050720_1248010512_o.j

Anyone wanna meet up tonight on here and get it going?

i can tell your teammates are nooobs, I see that shovel in his back and the motorcycle helmet, lol

• Like 1

Hey i am impressed with the code names first glimour of actual tactics i have heard from you... As for your prey if this was big game hunting you would be sighted for under size..

Lets hope some more suitable prey head your way try not to end up in there trophy cabinet aye ;)

Blue hat, purple rucksack that's me.  If you have to post about grabbing an under geared guy and saying hey dude you can loot these bodies up in construction site then shooting me in the back of the head I can only presume your penis is of a very small nature.

To the don't trust anyone crowd, I didnt trust them it's just hard not to follow people with guns on you.

Edited by Jolunn
  • Like 1

so these elite opponents of yours were just clustered together in the middle of the roof... Was the one with the gun the biggest threat, or the pantless wonder?

My nan and her friends play dayz after bingo if your looking for some fresh opponents.

• Like 1