Sign in to follow this  
Sir Schmoopy

Thoughts on KoS?

My opinion the people that shoot bambis on sight are just bad players. Shit if someone runs up to you and stays a safe distance there is no need to shoot them. What are your thoughts?

People who were bullied in school and now they are the bullies in DayZ.  In my opinion, they can all fuck off.

• Like 1

IMO Bambi's are the worst KoSers out there lol, I refuse to help them anymore... second they get that chance to hit you they will, trust me they will.

• Like 1

Always kill unarmed players when you are armed.

Unarmed player has nothing to lose, so he will try to knock you out with fists.

There are two kinds of KoS players: Those who fear getting shot first, and those who are just dicks.  The ones who shoot bambis are the latter.

Most Bambis dont care if they live or die, so why not take a chance and attempt to knock a geared player unconscious? I do not share that mindset, and when I see people I usually run even though I'm fairly well geared. I don't even try to interact... I just run. If cornered, I will attempt to kill.

People, who have nothing, have nothing to lose. If you go to the beach, be ready to fight. If you spawn at the beach and want to live, be ready to run.

People who were bullied in school and now they are the bullies in DayZ.  In my opinion, they can all fuck off.

Haha, same like in mmorpgs.

Nerds always play on darkside or as a Horde etc. lol.

I also think its due to the fact that most of us who know what DayZ is all about now, we just stick to Hardcore if we are going to play the game right.

We play normal to mess around and do a ton of more KoSing/Banditry instead of trying to make friends. Normal server's are legit just to fuck around lol. (IMO PLZ DONT GET MAD)

If you dont like getting KoS try Hardcore, just better more mature people there looking to play the game properly, I even met friendly people at the NWAF, just craziness. =)

If I am with my friends and I hear someone shoot at us and then I see someone move from where the shot came from, I will kill them. I will also kill people that look like bandits or act strangely. Especially kill those who point their weapons at me

My opinion the people that shoot bambis on sight are just bad players. Shit if someone runs up to you and stays a safe distance there is no need to shoot them. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are you haven't been punched unconscious by a bambi, woke up and had all your gear snaked.

Those are my thoughts.

• Like 2

if you dont shoot me as a fresh spawn i will chase you down and mike tyson uppercut you for your gear.

• Like 2

The way I see it is, I went through it, so they have to go through it as well. lol!

I myself don't kill anyone thats unarmed, but I don't really care and I actually support KOS.

Without KOS, this game would loose what keeps us all playing it.

That feeling of always knowing that someone could be watching you through a LRS ready to pick you off

and then all your precious gear will be gone!

That rush we all love from this game...thank people that KOS....at least thats the way I feel about it.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83