Unnamed354

[FREEWARE] DayZ Install Tool v1.61

I found the same errors until I realised that there had been a beta file update also. I downloaded the beta update and installed that' date=' then started the Worrom updater, and bingo, all went in smoothly, and everything works fine now..

I had the same error messages as you guys and tried to re-do it all maybe 4-5 times. Re-downloaded the beta update and installed.. try it!

[/quote']

Nope. I downloaded the beta update yesterday and I'm getting the same thing.

The problem, I believe, is that the mirrors are ALWAYS down. Try going to them in a browser, click the links for the individual files, and they'll error out there, too.

The location to the mirror changed, I've updated the mirror list, simple start the program up normally and try again.

Sorry to hear that Dagger, I really thought I found the solution.. must be something else that I've missed.. I'll have another look see..

I found the same errors until I realised that there had been a beta file update also. I downloaded the beta update and installed that' date=' then started the Worrom updater, and bingo, all went in smoothly, and everything works fine now..

I had the same error messages as you guys and tried to re-do it all maybe 4-5 times. Re-downloaded the beta update and installed.. try it!

[/quote']

Nope. I downloaded the beta update yesterday and I'm getting the same thing.

The problem, I believe, is that the mirrors are ALWAYS down. Try going to them in a browser, click the links for the individual files, and they'll error out there, too.

Just remembered, I also emptied out my @DayZ folder first.. perhaps that might do it?

Hi again,

Just went to update and ran into the same old error messages, so this time, checked beta update - ok. Opened my @dayz folder, opened the addons folder, and deleted all inside.

Then went to my dayz updater, and deleted all the download .rars. After that, I kept open my @dayz/addons folder to keep it in view, then did the same with my dayzupdater/downloads folder.

Lastly, restarted Worrom's Day Z Mod Uptater v1.6, selected the alternative download URL ( Http://184.95.47.165/latest/) and hit 'Check for Update'..

This let me watch the progress via the updater (green percentage slider), to actually see each .RAR start, and see how big each .RAR was upon completion, until that was done.

When that was finished, the files were all extracted in sequence, and I could see each extraction being placed in the 'addons' folder.

Result: Well, for me at least, it worked first time, clean install, success..

I hope that this may help others with update install probs with this mod updater..

Can anyone slide in a link to the aforementioned Beta patch, which is now required? Even if you got the full game?

Can anyone slide in a link to the aforementioned Beta patch' date=' which is now required? Even if you got the full game?

[/quote']

Here you go http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

@Runnybabbit. I just tried what you did and i'm still getting the extraction error problem.

Sorry to hear that, I honestly can't figure out why doing that would work for me, and not another.. I apologise for the time you've had to spend to find out it wasn't going to work for you..:s

@Runnybabbit. I just tried what you did and i'm still getting the extraction error problem.

Yeah the error is still the same updated the launcher still the same thing.

hey, all of a sudden my norton is deleting the mod updater. does anybody else have this problem? or know whats going on with it?

Anyone's updater downloading at the speed of snail?

Ya big time

Good point. I have the same happening to me and I'm sucky at anything to do with installing software. Appreciate anyone's/everyone's advice. Thanks.

When I try and run this game though this launcher, I get the error No Entry 'profilePathDefault'.

I click on OK and it runs the game, then I get another error that says Shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data?). Please help!

Bought it through steam, downloaded the newest beta from here http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php I started up worrom auto download app, it said it was successful so i then closed it. Ended up with these messages,

Before Arma2:OA loads, this window shows up =

'dayz_anim' requires addon CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

OA main screen I get a window saying =

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'

Should I remove local content through steam and start again?

Bought it through steam, downloaded the newest beta from here http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php I started up worrom auto download app, it said it was successful so i then closed it. Ended up with these messages,

Before Arma2:OA loads, this window shows up =

'dayz_anim' requires addon CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

OA main screen I get a window saying =

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'

Should I remove local content through steam and start again?

Ive got the same help pls

hi,

i installed Arma2, then arma 2 arrowhead, then i did ur patch to arrowhead..and when i get in the game , all servers are red X's and i cant join any . pls help

The six launcher is an easy way to a get it running and it does all the patching for you.

Ive got the same help pls

Solved all my problems with the sixlauncher program, it also updates arma2 beta so you don't have to go looking for the files.

The download link doesn't work. I'm trying to access the link through Google Chrome browser and whenever I click on the link, I get;

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to worrom.com

I have tried on multiple occasions and at different times. I even tried restarting my router. Is it just my browser that isn't working?