Sign in to follow this  
Vaulti3

ideas for buildings and equipment and secret places.

Write down a list of ideas for buildings and like secret stuff so they might be able to put it on dayZ standalone .

Edited by Vaulti3

Write down a list of ideas for buildings and like secret stuff so they might be able to put it on dayZ standalone .

By secrets do you mean easter eggs? or...like hidden loot? or...well what do you mean? You're post is pretty vague.

I'm ok with easter eggs, but no to secret stashes. As soon as one person knows about a secret, everyone will be all over it.

And what do you mean by buildings? Like new residentials for the map? (i admit im a bit tired of visiting the same 3 houses over and over, but in this stage of R&D its not a problem.)

Do it yourself. You created the thread.

i agree lol

By secrets do you mean easter eggs? or...like hidden loot? or...well what do you mean? You're post is pretty vague.

I'm ok with easter eggs, but no to secret stashes. As soon as one person knows about a secret, everyone will be all over it.

yeah easter eggs like you have to do something to get like a gun upgrade or something like that but it has to be like a hard challenge to get it , like not something really easy, like it would take a week or a few days to finish the challenge.

And what do you mean by buildings? Like new residentials for the map? (i admit im a bit tired of visiting the same 3 houses over and over, but in this stage of R&D its not a problem.)

ye like new bulding because most of the building are the same all the time.

yeah easter eggs like you have to do something to get like a gun upgrade or something like that but it has to be like a hard challenge to get it , like not something really easy, like it would take a week or a few days to finish the challenge.

ye i was thinking of an easter egg they could put on like you have to make a submarine to get to the place to do the easter egg but you have to search the whole ocean to find the place, what do u think? 

I dont think we need quests or gun upgrades. Any edge you have over your fellow dayz'ers should come from player skill and certainly not from grinding quests. And dont worry about boredom, there will be plenty to do without quests.

Not to take too much from the Walking Dead; but there has to be a prison, not the little jail cells that we have now, but a full on high security prison with fences, cell blocks and guard towers.