Sign in to follow this  
Vaulti3

should make it longer time for hunger and thirst

I think its to quick its just ridiculous

Read up on some guides in the forums and you'll realize your wrong.

Search function helps with that.

• Like 1

do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.j

Why is he a troll?  -you have an issue with free speech?  You're a dumb little fanboy, you've got nothing to add to this debate and you're clearly just trying to score points with dumb little fanboy mates.

-I also happen to agree, and I don't need to 'look up some guides' to form my own opinions. I would prefer it if food was rarer but you only had to eat once or twice a day (crazy I know). Water would be the real issue. Water pumps will become contested resources, but will be prone to contamination (once they roll out diseases). Water purification tabs will become prized and essential assets. People will start killing each other purely for food and drink. 

-all of this would make the game more realistic than it is now (imho).

Edited by Ultra7

do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.j

Why is he a troll?  -you have an issue with free speech?  You're a dumb little fanboy, you've got nothing to add to this debate and you're clearly just trying to score points with dumb little fanboy mates.

-I also happen to agree, and I don't need to 'look up some guides' to form my own opinions. I would prefer it if food was rarer but you only had to eat once or twice a day (crazy I know). Water would be the real issue. Water pumps will become contested resources, but will be prone to contamination (once they roll out diseases). Water purification tabs will become prized and essential assets. People will start killing each other purely for food and drink. 

-all of this would make the game more realistic than it is now (imho).

You're an idiot lol. "RARARAR FANBOYS", fact is OP has been pretty fucken vague, so how would his post prompt intelligent discussion? 

At the moment, after you've found and eaten enough food, you can go quite a long time without eating. Not only that, hunting hasn't been implemented yet, once it is, we'll probably see a drop in food spawns. NOT ONLY THAT, we don't have respawning loot, enough food needs to be spawned on server start to feed a 40 person server. You're also going to be fighting tooth and nail to get food once 100 person servers cross over to stable. 

It's the way it is for a reason. You're right about the water, and I too am looking forward to that, but it would be nice if you could put some thought into food aswell if you feel so strongly about it.