Sign in to follow this  
ibherb

stay clear of =LiT= server if you want loot military

was logged into the =LiT= server, with one other =lit= guy on. Played about a half hour before server reset, then was flooded with =lit= guys, and in the few mins it took me to get to the balota airfield, it was cleaned out. Then after they were done looting evidently, it went back to one =lit= guy. So if you want to loot anything decent, stay clear of their server. They know when it resets, and loot it in force.

I don't mind competing for loot against other people, but when the server owners loot the prime spots, it just makes it kind of makes it useless to even try.

Good luck out there folks, stay Frosty

• Like 1

I don't like this at all. 

You and I should find out just when the server resets, camp the military base, and shoot all of them as they come. 

Let do it?

Let do it.

• Like 4

Lmfao, thanks for telling me where these douchebags swell in numbers.

Edited by HunterJay
  • Like 1

You and I should find out just when the server resets, camp the military base, and shoot all of them as they come. 

Let do it?

Let do it.

For once you will have my beans.  I fully support this.  Go the other way and embrace their douchebaggery.  Get a few people to camp the server, wait for it to reset, and then shove a rubber fist up the butts of the clan who uses that server to get quick military loot.

It'd need to be a massive operation though.  Several people WORKING TOGETHER to screw them over.  Several teams at all the big military spawns. 

Count me in.  Is this a hardcore or normal server?

• Like 2

Saw them a few times last night, twice they left 1-2 people sniping at where the power lines meet the tree line in Elektro. Their sniper logs when their teammates get killed in town

Saw them a few times last night, twice they left 1-2 people sniping at where the power lines meet the tree line in Elektro. Their sniper logs when their teammates get killed in town

Lmfao such a funny noob clan. My camo'd mosin is ready. They might expect an attack, but they won't "see" me coming. >:(

Let do it?

Let do it.

SIGN ME UP LETS START A MILITIA! I'll bring reinforcements.

Edited by RyBo

Let do it?

Let do it.

Lets do it man, and when we are done we are gonna hit the gym hard together. Lift that m4 up and down.

• Like 1

But bro the m4 wouldn't even be considered a warmup weight!!! Let's lift mountain backpacks filled with stones! That may suffice

But bro the m4 wouldn't even be considered a warmup weight!!! Let's lift mountain backpacks filled with stones! That may suffice

man, low weight high reps.

Crossfit

n%27t-doing-crossfit-did-not-read-eccbc8

Edited by naraga

Bawhahaha I love the idea of this good luck, I'm working alot over the next few dayz so no dayz for me :(

Please don't mistake my post as a call to camp them. I made to warn others they probably wont get decent military gear... I. e. scopes and attachments. like I said, I don't mind the challenge as long as there's a chance of reward.

I try to play a survivor.....I eat berries (ALOT of berries...and quite time consuming) and drink from ponds until I have something to defend against Zeds. Then i'll venture into towns a little deeper, acquiring gear as I go, looking around constantly for killers and Zeds alike.

EDIT: hmmm...something happened to my font   lol, sorry for small font guys

Edited by just4me

Call to camp them or not, it definitely got people riled up.  I can see the torches and pitchforks now.  This will likely happen and I can't wait to see the outcome.

Edited by Mdogg2005

Shiiiett.. We're in as well. We have a little group of 5-6 people always playing together. When is this happening?