Sign in to follow this  
CTaPuK_OTmOpO3Ok666

Small-improvised refrigerator

Small,products longer spoil and practical :)

...i didn't see any text...when i quoted i found this...the fridge didn't work huh?

Got ice?

Ice-Box-11131620801.jpg
This is an icebox,it allows the transportation and preservation of foods using just ice.Long before fridges used freon/electricity,everyone called
their fridge an icebox.They just purchased the ice from a merchant and stored it in the fridge.and countinued the same practice till the ice melted.

Got ice?

This is an icebox,it allows the transportation and preservation of foods using just ice.Long before fridges used freon/electricity,everyone called
their fridge an icebox.They just purchased the ice from a merchant and stored it in the fridge.and countinued the same practice till the ice melted.

I doubt this will keep anything cool for more than a day.

I doubt this will keep anything cool for more than a day.

Well, in a.hot climate country you are right. But chernarus is mid-cold climatic, so ice holds very long till it melts completely down. My grandparents had a thing like that(germany) and in the summer here they had to get ice all 3-4 days. So this works pretty well. (The ice is a long tube)

Well i did some reasearch for the sake of science....from what i gathered,a pristine condition highy quality cooler makes the ice last more than a day.

You little 1 day food storage in the DayZ?

can you please quit with making your text pitch black? its a pain in the arse to read.