J464J42215T

interaction with the environment

Hey guys!in new to DayzSA,and  i LOVE it so much!Thx for bringing me joy!

I`d like to suggest some interested features(imho) lets call it interaction with the environment.Game have a lot of preassure,its great!players can hear/see/expect something in various situatuions,but they can`t (atm)manipulate with environment.Its great to see some new things like:

1) Grammofon(like in CS italy map) in some village danceclub,players can turn it on and lure(zombies/players)/scare/dance (various vinyls!or audiotape)also may add dictaphone to play own words,or songs.

2) Propoganda tower and say something in vicinity(think this need place to some jails..)Radio tower,may work with walkie-talkie maybie we hear some SOS signal or Funky DJ`s who knows :)

3) Cars horns,anti-thief alarms,another good source of noise also lights

4) Use power plant,electric wires(don`t forget to use rubber gloves!) and turn off/on lights in villages,use lighthouses projector to highlight peoples,zombies it will works on night servers most,but still..

5) Add some cigarets which can remove some stress(which may give you a hand tremor) and decrease stamina also it should provides a little cloud of smoke,cigarete coal at night may attract someone

6)Freash apples form apple tree!!

7) Add "spin" to revolver cylinder,as opportunity to play in "russian roulette" game,bet your life to win some beans,or make prisoners play it by you own rules  :)

8) Backgammon(we called it "Нарды" in Russia),Chessboards,Draughts,Cards, looks like for this features need add some multiplayer interface(i like it how it was in Ultima Online)

9) Makes pen work on maps,to add notes,to yoursefl,or anyone who find it.

10) Mechanical/electronic watches,alarm clocks its always good to know time to planned attack/synchronize watches (don`t work well with Skype,TS...):/ 

This ideas old and silly but still..i`d like to see it!maybie some one want share a ideas,keep ut to good work guys,sorry for my ENGlish 

Edited by J464J42215T
  • Like 4

totally dig gramophone and collectable records idea.

propaganda tower has definitely fun potential

Maybie it was fun if add some music instruments,Accordions,Guitars,Balalaika with simple playing interface:) 

Definitely on a good train of thought here... I'd like to see something along the lines of 'I smell smoke/stale smoke' when you pass through a building someone's been smoking in, or close to someone who has recently smoked.

Fresh fruit and vegetable spawns (and possibly small plantable plots in bases) would be another interesting element to the game, given the devs seem headed toward a food system where you actually need fresh food in order to survive. They may possibly have this planned already, given the presence of rotten fruit in the game.

I don't like the idea of adding cigarettes. Especially if they are portrayed as having positive effects. 

I love these ideas! A few have been already suggested but most are very original.

I don't like the idea of adding cigarettes. Especially if they are portrayed as having positive effects. 

Positive and negative,it may decrease stamina/run time increase water consume/ gives headaches,also cigaretes need cumulative effects,smokes must kill,but slowly im think.

Given the designers plan to make everything you consume have some effect on your health, I don't think that this will wind up being an issue. Cigarettes will probably affect your endurance and how quickly you tire when running if they're added, which will make them pretty unappealling unless you roleplay.