Sign in to follow this  
SnooPSton1

Cherno Sniper Warning : Bandit Sniper Video

Whats up guys SnooPSton here with some DayZ SA Gameplay and I'm posting my latest video of some sniping myself and my bandit group have been doing in cherno. Enjoy ! and if you want to hate me for being a bandit please do it just fuels the fire !

Much Love,

SnooPSton

• Like 1

News for you pal, that's not being a bandit, that's being a KOS sniper.  The easiest way to play the game.

• Like 7

Beans for MDogg

Banditry is holding up people and usually not killing them. What's demonstrated in this video is senseless sniping.

I'm not hating by the way, people should be free to play however they want

Ah ok my bad for the bad understanding of the term (fairly new to DayZ didn't play mod etc). Thank You for the clarification.

if you are on my server i would go up to you and beat you with fists, that is most common place to watch over... its only bad bacause you can only kill fresh players who are new to this game  :rolleyes: 

if you are on my server i would go up to you and beat you with fists, that is most common place to watch over... its only bad bacause you can only kill fresh players who are new to this game  :rolleyes: 

I Would gladly welcome you to try coming up ! think my friends may have something to say about it though. <3

Beans for MDogg

Banditry is holding up people and usually not killing them. What's demonstrated in this video is senseless sniping.

I'm not hating by the way, people should be free to play however they want

Ah ok my bad for the bad understanding of the term (fairly new to DayZ didn't play mod etc). Thank You for the clarification.

As Tizzle said, I was in no way trying to be a douche.  Feel free to play how you want, but there is a clear distinction between being a bandit, and being a "kill everybody" sniper.  I personally prefer interaction over random killing, you may not - not judging you.

Nice shooting by the way.

As Tizzle said, I was in no way trying to be a douche.  Feel free to play how you want, but there is a clear distinction between being a bandit, and being a "kill everybody" sniper.  I personally prefer interaction over random killing, you may not - not judging you.

Nice shooting by the way.

I am just fairly new to the game that's all I'm sure I will hunger for more player interaction soon. This is almost a right of passage if that makes sense but it is fun ! Thanks for having an adult and reasonable approach to the conversation.

Much Love,

SnooPSton

• Like 1

I've often heard that KOSing is part of the evolution of new players. You learn to gear then snipe people then become a bandit ect. I dunno, not for me. If I wanna just shoot people I'll go play counter strike. whatever floats your boat though.

• Like 1

Well, once the zoom bugs get fixed ( I call them bugs ) there is no more "sniping" with no LRS/ACOG.

This was nice shooting, but actually quite boring video at all for me.

Edited by RoterBallon

I've often heard that KOSing is part of the evolution of new players. You learn to gear then snipe people then become a bandit ect. I dunno, not for me. If I wanna just shoot people I'll go play counter strike. whatever floats your boat though.

This.  I have plenty of shooters to play.  It irritates me when I'll call to my friends that I see another player and they instantly go "OMG LETS KILL HIM"... like go play Counter-Strike or Battlefield, shit I'll even join you, but DayZ is not meant to be a free for all deathmatch fuckfest.

• Like 2

if you want to hate me for being a bandit please do it just fuels the fire !

Much Love,

SnooPSton

large.jpg

The most impressive part is that you found so many people to shoot at in Cherno. It's been a ghost time every time I've visited since the spawn points changed.

Wonder how many of those guys were sight seeing survivors...

Now play realistically and try that on a hardcore server in first person.

Edited by Thane