CaptainJupe

To the bandits outside Berezino...

Just posting my story/experience.

One of you tried to kill me and failed. I lit you up with my FNX. I then observed you taking three men hostage and killing them after you made them read you books. I slowely picked off two more with my mosin. The rest of you decided to go on top the apt building to try and find me. That was a mistake since i had you pinned down from 300 meters away. You were forced to lay low behind the air ducts since you couldnt stand up. This firefight went on for about an hour before the rest of you decided to log on the roof, thus wasting the precious time i spent screwing your day up.

To the bambis that were fallen, i tried my best to avenge your deaths.

On a side note i hate the dispersion of the mosin, the fact you cant see where bullets are hitting over 200m because the recoil is so great, and the shooting while laying down bug (that saved the rest of you).

Please forum people, share any experiences you have had with one vs a group. :)

• Like 4

I demand video evidence or else this is pure fiction.  I did give you beans just in case it is legit, though.

• Like 1

I do not have a recording device, i wish i did. Idk why people always say stuff is not true, makes no sense to me why someone would take time and effort to make a post that is purely fiction. This was one of the funnest times ive had on stand alone tho. The beginning which i didnt go into full detail which i will now has to be the best. I stalked three of them to outside the apt building. I was laying down in trees to judge weather they were friendly or not. Out of nowhere a dude runs right past me no more then 2m right to them. I almost shit my pants, was thanking god he didnt see me when a second no more then 20m behind him ran up and spotted me. He thought i didnt hear him and he tried to pull pull out his weapon (sks). I got up and ran around a tree while switching to my FNX and managed to take him out. Thats where the story began.

Thanks for the beans sir :). But i really do want to hear other peoples stories on being solo and having the balls to stick around and fight a group of bandits. I thought to myself after the first kill "i should just leave the area". But then said screw it i will probably die in some other stupid way anyway so lets just see what i can do. They thought i left after moving positions and thats when i noticed them taking the hostages. I snuck up so close i was able to hear what they were saying. The poor kid they made read sounded no older then 12-13 yrs old. They were all grouped together and thats the moment i wished i had a kitted M4 instead of my mosin.

About 7 European dudes were shooting Bambis in Elektro. I dove behind a wall because ALL OF THEM WERE SNIPING. Each had some type of scoped weapon, as all fell except one.

I met this nice other bambi and we decided to charge. The other dude killed one M4+ACOG asshole with extinguisher and gave it to me because his vision was jacked and his arm was broken.

Thanks to him giving me the M4 I hid in a house and picked off 3 more bandits. 2 rushed us and I killed them because they were silly trying to file into one door. All these guys knew eachother, and warned us that their last guy had a Mosin with a LRS.

I gave my new friend the M4 back and took an SKS with a PU and gave this guy saline. We then charged out and when the "great shot" missed about 3 times we spotted him and chased him all the way back into the main city of Elektro, but he managed to duck out and log.

Thus ended my adventure and I went off to Balota while my new friend took a trek north to go scout for food.

• Like 1

Dmentman were u one that i killed? Or maybe one of the above guys story? If not then i see no need to post that since neither of us claimes or think we are bad asses.