Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

I Love a Good Game of Inventory Tetris But It Is Missing One Thing

The fun game of inventory tetris is one I play everyday, but I have one problem with the game for it lacks the ability to rotate items.

In the future development of DayZ will we be able to rotate our items in the game of inventory tetris?

Edited by LeeFriendField
  • Like 3

Agreed. Like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (or was it another RPG game? Damn).

Edited by Ceallach

There definitely wasn't rotation in stalker. What I'd like is the inventory NOT to rearrange itself every time I join a server.

• Like 5

There definitely wasn't rotation in stalker. What I'd like is the inventory NOT to rearrange itself every time I join a server.

This would be amazing.

ehm..  in the mod you didnt had this cool and intuitive inventary system so, im happy and thankful with it as it is.

ehm..  in the mod you didnt had this cool and intuitive inventary system so, im happy and thankful with it as it is.

But the game is in continuous develpment so put forth some sugestions and hope they get in.

I wouldn't be opposed to rotating items, but more importantly, I would appreciate an Auto-Sort feature. Just something that consolidates the items quickly.

*like the good ol' Diablo I and II days

It's missing that highly addictive goddamn song too.

• Like 1

That's not the point of having an open alpha like this. You need to offer constructive criticism and talk about what you want to see in the game.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be opposed to rotating items, but more importantly, I would appreciate an Auto-Sort feature. Just something that consolidates the items quickly.

*like the good ol' Diablo I and II days

No thanks the whole system is ment to take time built on being authentic ya now having to manually load clips with  bullets etc PLEASE NO STREAM LINING IN DAYZ